1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Need help with activation

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Evalantis, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Evalantis

Evalantis Catapult Fodder

Hello,

I recently tried to register for an account with KAG and I made a bit of a mistake in the regristration process. When entering my email I absentmindedly entered @gmail.com as the domain for my email when it was supposed to be @yahoo.com. Because of this I'm not able to authenticate my account and am therefore unable to play the game.

Please help!

2. zapunch

zapunch Catapult Fodder

Is that account on gmail an active one? Probably is and if it is your gmail account your lucky. Maybe some other person just got a free premium. If it isnt an active account, not sure how the email system works with some stuff. So make a gmail account with the name of the on you put in.

3. Evalantis

That was a good idea. I tried it, however Gmail only lets you use only letters (a-z), numbers, and periods. So the email address jbb_boy@gmail.com doesn't even exist and can't be created.

4. zapunch

zapunch Catapult Fodder

Well that does suck

5. Evalantis

Also, Nice avatar pic! Is that Black Legion (my main guess) or Iron Warriors?

6. zapunch

zapunch Catapult Fodder

Black legion i think.

7. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

Maybe someone from the team can help you if you provide them with proof showing you bought the game, disabling the other key if possible.

8. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

Please send a mail to "support [at] thd.vg" and explain your registration issue again.