1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Connection problem

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Gordame, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gordame

Gordame Catapult Fodder

Hello,

I currently have a problem connecting to the game KAG. When I enter my login and password, it shows me: "Can not connect to master server.
    Please check your internet connection.
    If it is OK this might be has temporary problem please try again later "

What should I do to play again? I also wonder if it was possible to play in full screen? Because in a minimized window, it's not very pleasant to watch (for me).

Sincerely, Gordame

2. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Hi Gordame,

Are you able to ping master.kag2d.com? (Start>Run>type 'cmd'>in the black box type 'ping master.kag2d.com') - please do that and share the results.

It is possible to play in full screen. In the very first window that comes up click on Setup, and in there is the option to set full screen

3. Gordame

Gordame Catapult Fodder

Hello, here are the results :

Sorry, I am french ^^

[​IMG]

4. arcadebomber

arcadebomber Shopkeep Stealer

same thing happened to me and i cant get on at all. ive been trying all day.[​IMG]

5. arcadebomber

Could it possibly help if I re-download the KAG exe?

6. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

It could, but do you have some kind of firewall that might be blocking KAG from accessing the internet?

7. arcadebomber

it was working earlier in the day then the server i was on crashed, no servers on the server list and then i couldnt connect anymore :s

8. arcadebomber

i think that made it worse because now it wont even read the news:eek:
    [​IMG]

9. Dude, don't triple post. Its most likely your internet connection. See if any of you internet/modem settings have changed since you last played.

10. Gordame

Gordame Catapult Fodder

Hi, I have nothing to do KAG reinstall still the same problem X3 I tried on another computer it shows me the same message! KAG is executed as administrator.

[EDIT]: By fire off, antivirus like to do anything it does not work = /
    </br>--- merged: Feb 26, 2012 12:35 PM ---</br>
    I got there! In my Livebox was made ​​in high security mode so that it was blocking the connections. Thank you all for your help!

illu likes this.
  11. arcadebomber

how do you change that? and also sorry stevedog, I was just getting a bit stressed that i could've missed the zombie update if it dint get fixed :3
    EDIT: a random update fixed it ?:migrant: but any way problems solved so this can probably be locked now ^_^

Stevedog and illu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.