1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

future king/queen/rank/stuff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GloriousToast, Feb 27, 2012.

1. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

So in the far (or near) future there will be an overworld which will be awesome. it will also include king or queens as the dev say. I think purely for fun, we should select someone for these ranks.
    first i select Neat to be king (lol), Findude an executioner and me a cook lol.
    so who do you think will be king and what will be your rank?

2. Mellian-Quar-Xililix

Mellian-Quar-Xililix Haxor

3. The king will be whoever is the most important on a specific server. Probably whoever survives the most battles, or wins a backyard cookoff.

As for me, I intend to be some kind of monk, whose wisdom surpasses the barbaric nature of everyone else. If that doesn't work, I'll enslave MM & Geti, making myself king of KAG in general. The monk one is my favorite, though.

4. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

I vote George Lucas Anakin Skywalker for KAG King

(Me, in other words)

5. masonmistel

masonmistel Comma King Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Hell no! This is a damn monarchy! One does not simply "choose" who is king. You are told who your king is and you deal with it. Crazy imbeciles.

Alkaine likes this.
  6. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

For starters, why is this its own thread when it would be perfectly fine being posted in Hypothetical Overworld Circlejerk.

Secondly, there isn't just going to be one server. So if there are kings/queens/roles there won't just be one person who fills that role -_-

7. Arrunas

Arrunas Shopkeep Stealer

Help, Help! I'm being repressed!

Hippo, Darren and Adinxs like this.
  8. Darcia

Darcia Chief Fur Love Director <3 Donator Tester

:< That's not entirely how it works. King and queen should be chosen on merit and noble birth! Like a true benevolent monarchy.

9. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator

MM has a crown already.

10. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

Surprisingly this thread isn't locked.
    Its obvious MechaTrickster will be your King and Queen.

11. masonmistel

masonmistel Comma King Donator

That's what I mean! You can't magically insert sperm into the Queen to have a certain baby who you want to be king. Or can you?

12. Adinxs

Adinxs Bison Rider

Want to find out?

Hippo likes this.
  13. Spoolooni

Spoolooni Shark Slayer

If I ever get that throne, you, your family, and your noblemen will have their heads on my chopping block. Ahh, just like the old days fighting over the throne :)

14. GloriousToast

You forum guards put where this forum belongs if possibly it isn't in the correct spot or else delete it. I don't care. it was a crazy idea. I just want to see the reaction of what i written and how people responded to it. I know, there will be cases in which we have multiple cases of kings/queens. its also more likely these kings/queens will fight to be top and one will end on top where the others die in perma-death . i was just speculating who would be most fit to be king/queen, and i wonder how well neat will react under that pressure. the likely hood will be their would still be the master server with all the data, including who is the top king/queen

15. Neat

I dunno I don't think there'd be any pressure.

The only time I feel pressure is when i'm the last man standing on my team. A single king can only do so much. It's his army and his men that do the real work..

16. GloriousToast

mmk.... do you think findude would fit as an executioner or is my judgement too biased? (i only have seen him as a forum ender) also what ranks do you think their will be? will it be like peon>soldier> lieutenant> officer >(other rank)> commander( and on a higher level king/queen)?

17. Neat

I don't know, I don't really care for this discussion i'm afraid.

18. Spoolooni

Spoolooni Shark Slayer

I mean I certainly don't want to be forced to bow down to a king I do not know. It seems that such systems could be applied to the overworld system where separate groups of people will have their rulers who will strife to take down others.

19. knightl

knightl Base Burner

different servers different countries in those servers different kings so voting is a bit off

and to the monarchy discussion This isn't democracy monarchy you are born, raised or accepted into the royal family (those are the legal ways)

that is what his saying

20. Bracket

Bracket KAG Guard Tester

The king on a particular server is going to be whoever manages to get enough people to call him "King". In order to impose his rule upon that many people, a king would have to have strong, loyal followers. I anticipate a few silly clan-ruled servers. X3

Beef and Neat like this.