1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

future king/queen/rank/stuff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GloriousToast, Feb 27, 2012.

1. knightl

knightl Base Burner

that just means they can have their fun in a castle playing it easy when everyone else has epic battles for the throne

2. Spoolooni

Spoolooni Shark Slayer

Pretty much what people said in this thread, the only king that's going to exist is a clan leader and his own server, with opposition players trying to take his throne. In terms of role play of course. :p

3. knightl

knightl Base Burner

try stay king just by being a leader some other kindgom will own your ass

4. Bracket

Bracket KAG Guard Tester

Where do you think the other kingdom will come from? Someone else will have to collect a bunch of skilled (and loyal) followers of their own if they want to fight a kingdom head-to-head.

I want to try out being a knight-mercenary who works for whatever kingdom seems nicest on the server I'm on. Or maybe just be a chaotic thief who breaks into castles when no one's looking (although only on servers hardcore enough to not consider that "griefing") and steals stuff. Not sure what I'd do with the stuff, though. If I tried to sell it, someone would probably beat me up and steal the stuff instead. I think I'll stick with being an honor-bound knight sort of guy, then. It would fit my avatar. :D

Hippo likes this.
  5. Spoolooni

Spoolooni Shark Slayer

Oh, so you're a kitten that searches from different masters...interesting :huh?:

Neat and Kouji like this.
  6. Bracket

Bracket KAG Guard Tester

Yessir it is me. Leading would be boring, I just wanna run around fighting people, while supporting good leaders. :3

e: Although what I meant by "It would fit my avatar." was a deeper Pandora Hearts reference. Cheshire sees himself as a knight who fights nobly for a particular person. Vaguely similar to my current plan of action for Overworld. :3 :3

7. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

First, I'll host a server, then I'll travel around killing all the douches, then get to a king, try to kill him, when I get killed, use RCON to empower me again, then destroy the Kings castle, enslave all of them, and be supreme.
    That or I'll just be a nomad/assassin , traveling by day, killing by night.
    I will devastate all those towns.

8. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

It would be amusing to form a band of pirates that travels from server to server, stealing your shit.

Overlord, illu, fubble and 2 others like this.
  9. knightl

knightl Base Burner

Emperor Shadlington has a nicer ring than shad the pirate

anyhow I agree that this shouldn't of had its own thread

10. Knighthart

Knighthart is love Donator

Well obviously he wouldn't be called "Shad the Pirate".
    I'd imagine something like "Goldchin, Terror of the Seas".
    One time when he couldn't control his greed, he accidently a whole load of liquid gold all over his chin which now automatically trains him due to it's weight.

Hippo and BlueLuigi like this.
  11. knightl

knightl Base Burner

Shad The Barbarian?

anyhow on topic, The king is only as strong as the people he rules, and if they stab his back every chance they get his gonna have a nice short rule

12. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

I think I should merge this with hypothetical overworld- nyah that thread has an annoyingly long title.

13. knightl

knightl Base Burner

lol bambi and his small attention span

14. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Being king is for babies, being his royal guard is where the fun is

15. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

i just hope we can assasinate people can that would be fun. ~creates character~ ~travels to castle~ ~murder king~ ~laugh maniacly~ ~runs away~ ~repeat~ if die back to beginning. personally i just want to be the collapse of many economies :D
    :3

16. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

When we get overworld and 'kings' im going Fawkes mode and plant Kegs under your forts.
    I'll also kill any friends so that i wont get ratted out.
    But being king sounds like the most boring thing in overworld, where there is permadeath.
    *Enemy enters fort*
    King:' FINNALY SOME ACTION'
    Guards:' FOR THE EMPEROR'
    *Gets evacuated*
    I think ill just kill stuff...

17. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

If there's ever a chance, I'll become a flying angel, then start bombing random shit.

18. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

King? Pah! I'll be joining my nearest anarcho-syndicalist commune.

Chinizz, SARGRA13 and Neat like this.
  19. AHrEJl

AHrEJl Shopkeep Stealer

King of king arthyr of king arhur zombie ownre and t.e is good rank name for topic starter :D lol

This is bad, that this forum don't have dislike button :D

20. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

If it had a dislike button, id use it on incomprehensible posts like these.
    But seriously, people should wait till the full game is out so they might add more details into the 'lore' of the KAG universe..
    As i said before i'm sure there would be better ranks then 'king' or 'baron'.