1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Zombies soon!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Shadlington, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You sure? because its still February 29.

2. knightl

knightl Base Burner

they also said it was early febuary and stuff, these guys aren't time travellers they're a few guys working on a game together trying to push out what we want and giving us estimates like this yet now people complain they don't get a date when its been said before that its been pushed back and whats the likelyness that they pushed it back again?

Answer is They want to give us something we enjoy not something we complain about because of a bug that "would only take a hour longer"

3. Templar_Frost

Templar_Frost Horde Gibber

I did not mean that literally, i mean, even though it may be 7:27, you will still say its 7:30, right?

4. AHrEJl

AHrEJl Shopkeep Stealer

if u dont understood my broken english - this ur problem. Im testing alot of games in English and my reports are understandble for devs. proof that im in dev team http://gyazo.com/03629d8d6221e4a468fd330a33882bdf http://forum.stalker-online.so/memb...7&lng=en&sid=e0c2c46d137976a079c5cf2eac3a3846 need login.

Proof that im admin of this site http://g-test.info/
    http://gyazo.com/43f0be8bfd0c7ee6ca87a076a88f64d6

Proof that im community support http://beta.tunnelers.com/forum?topic=68.0 http://gyazo.com/f690aabc53fa465c46bf8007cca6a1d7

Need more? i know my rights as user of this forum. I hate people who are trying to accuse me of something I did not make. First of all like Frank who now not Guard.

5. maplelord

maplelord Shipwright

.........how many lives does the zombies have....wait its over 9000!!!!!!!!!
    can't wait for zombies!

6. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Actually no it isn't his problem, it's your problem. This is an english forum and if you can't speak proper english you need to go somewhere else. Thankfully i've seen much worse posts than the ones you put.

Also stay on topic guys.

Jackard and BlueLuigi like this.
  7. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Imagine testing KAG being a standard romantic movie.
    First some guy gets to know a girl and they're friends, then they fight and at the end they're happy together forever.
    We are fighting these zombies so bad, you don't want to know.

8. knightl

knightl Base Burner

Don't suppose you can say this or not but do avacado spikes work on zombies and how effective are they

9. AHrEJl

AHrEJl Shopkeep Stealer

Its words by friend of forum guard, but not words like good moderator. I know rules, if u dont understood me plz use dictionary. Moderators need be friendly to users and not punish them if theirs a message moderators dislike.

And im w8 zombies mode like others. Please do not exceed moderator rights and be friendly, be human.

10. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

That attitude will get you nowhere. It is not our job to make sense of crippled posts. A dictionary has got nothing to do with understanding posts that don't make grammatical sense, in terms of sentence structure. Anyway I can understand you fine these last couple of posts, but you've made posts i've not managed to understand before and that is your own problem. Take this as your warning.

Hippo, Adinxs, FlameHaze3 and 2 others like this.
  11. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Are you fucking kidding me? We should use a dictionary, how about you learn to fucking spell you you incessant fuck. Let's recap: you spam, you cry the revs don't 'support you', you claim to be a community someshit or other, and encourage others to spam a thread to an arbitrary post count.
    Even then most people are just asking you not spam as much and at least use proper spelling and preferably basic grammar.

Adinxs, Skulljak, Riletyface and 5 others like this.
  12. knightl

knightl Base Burner

exceed moderator rights?

im a normal member and you're spelling is making me spend 5x as much time on your message as the rest of this thread, speaking plain english is in the forum rules i can't simply laspersonas escribir en espaƱol y esperar lo entiendo

See what i mean even thought 40% of the internet speaks spanish i don't expect people to be bothered to try to if they don't understand so i type english

13. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I don't care about anyone's English, but could you please quit being offtopic.

And please stop using coloured/italic text.

LINUS likes this.
  14. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

There both like little children :P

On topic : Can we get a new screenshot so i have new stuff to drool on?

15. LINUS

LINUS Shopkeep Stealer

Honnestly, why so much enquiries about this future release. Don't you like guys to be surprised and to discover a cool new game. It is useless to ask all the mechanics if you cannot play the game, likewise it is useless to ask everyday if the add on will be released because your posts will change nothing to the work in progress.
    I suggest you to act like me: keep playing KAG, and watch the dev blog from time to time.

ps: where is the challenge to have 1000 posts in a thread? :huh?: You waste your time my friend, have a beer and come play with us.

16. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

Some people seem to forget that they aren't only working on zombie mode...
    Aside from this all being developed lets not forget that there might be game breaking bugs, unbalanced weapons/adjustments that all need fixing.
    I suggest you act like Linus:Keep playing KAG(or other timewaster), and watch the dev blog from time to time.

17. NEMS

NEMS Arsonist

I'm guessing the zombie update will come out tomorrow, March 1st.

18. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

No it will not, trust me...

Neat likes this.
  19. Xanoxis-Rawr

Xanoxis-Rawr Arsonist

Don't destroy my hope :QQ:

Tirius likes this.
  20. Mugumaster

Mugumaster Shipwright

With the words of a famous game developer:
    "When will be the release of the zombie update?"