1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Clan/KAG Related Fan Fiction Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by BeasterDenBeast, Feb 13, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Frogdo

Frogdo Shopkeep Stealer

I demand that Jinkies release his next chapter!

2. MrJinkies

MrJinkies Horde Gibber

(Chapter 4) Beaster's Adventure

It has been almost a dew week's now since the incident with Arkadios and all has returned to normal except for that strange ice-cream van that doesn't sell ice-cream that hasn't left the front of jinkies manor since Arkadios left. Jinkies awakens to find a note saying that Arcade has gone off to find fame and fortune in some land of wanna be's. Jinkies LOL's for the next few hours untill his stomach does let out a terrible growl. Jinkies heads straight to the kitchen where he is lost and what seem's like some far off world (this is why women belong in the kitchen) Jinkies had no clue were to start untill a label at the back of this wooden box that stored food, he read a label saying pancake mix he thought how hard could it be just add water and shake. Almost two hours later Jinkies is condemming this instant mix bottle of pancake mix to hell all that can be heard from his manor is screams of terror. Jinkies is brought to his knee's to be defeated here by a mere bottle he gather's his strength for one last shake of this heathen. Jinkies arose with might words have at thy foe! and with those words he conquered the bottle and finally made some fucking pancakes but alas something was amiss Jinkies heads straight for the box containing food and his eye's did glare at the jar of peanut butter as if it was fate he grabbed that jar and smothered them pancakes till you couldnt see it anymore. With every bite the peanut butter would ooze every where after a very dried throat jinkies lay's satified on the ground next to a half eating pancake saying was that as good for you as it was for me before passing out.

Four days have passed Jinkies wakes up to find Arcade passed out on the ground with another barely untouched bottle of wine with a note just saying TTTHOsEA ASSSHOLSSS HATTTED MEYY! jinkies says there there arcade you arent suited to be popular you are born to be my servant. Jinkies decides it's time to go head off to his usual bar were it seem's all most everyone is there beaster and chrono are sitting in their usual corner pitbull is serving at the bar cause ruleral is trying to pull women again -.- (we all know he get's none so i won't bother writting it) Bc is enjoying a nice bottle of wine which he is for some reason trying to remove the crok with a screw driver and hammer Jinkies just shrugs at the sight as they all convulge on Jinkies and all say pretty much in unisen where the fuck you been. Jinkies just say's ive been gone? they all just laugh and Forty minutes later are all blind drunk chrono passed out with a women in one arm and a bottle of Vodka in the other, ruleral passed out alone we all saw that coming, BC asking for more wine and refusing that any one else open the bottle pitbull shouting random shit like he is number one and beaster and jinkies pretending to have an epic duel above the table's with french sticks and with a huge crash Beaster slay's Jinkies atleast that is untill Jinkies starts eating the french sticks NOM NOM. Everyone has pretty much passed out besides beaster and Jinkies so they decide to go head some where else to find more people were they find Chicken tree along the way who points them in the right direction and all chicken tree says is kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk (for those who dont know chicken this is his version of hahahahahahah) the two drunk bastards stumble around town till they reach the club beaster surrounded by a group of women while Jinkies is trying to have a classt discussion with a pot plant beaster grabs jinkies and the women and head straight back to his bachelor pad where they all proceed to get even more fucking drunk untill Jinkies swear's he cant close one of his eye's beaster just sitting with all the chick's while once again Jinkies is having another classy discussion with a fridge. I wuv you fridge never leave me never dont be like that stupid arcade you are all i need before falling to the ground while beaster heads into his room with Three women where at that point Jinkies blanks out.

The next morning Jinkies and Beaster wake up in some alley way in the slums in costums Beaster in a Cat costume and Jinkies in a Dog costume. The firsst thing that beaster say's is Jinkies scoob where he starts luaghing his fucking arse off. Jinkies slowly turns to beaster with a straight glare saying look at yourself puss in boot's Beaster is brought to a dead silenc before saying shut the fuck up bitch. Jinkies replies in a scared girl's voice yes sir we have to figure out were the fuck we are. Jinkies say's well that is simple with a huge grin on his face we are in this here alley way thats where we are silly, Beaster just facepalm's and walks off. Jinkies act's with haste to follow him. the second they step out of the alley way the sun shine's directly into their face's blinding them momentairily before their eye's clear to see a huge crowd of people laughing at the two grownd men dressed in children's costumes beaster hanging his head in shame will Jinkies is trying to bask in what he thinks is glory beaster just grabs jinkies by his collar and drags him along say's come on scoob we gotta find our way back and as luck would have it they were only just around the corner from Beaster's house awfully convenient. The both fo them head inside and change into more appropriate clothes while jinkies keeps his tail on while the two talk about and banter off last night's event's both laughing with what they can barely remember untill Jinkies does say dont look in your pool hahahaahh oh wait i shouldnt have said anything. Beaster say's what did you do to my pool with a cold stare Jinkies replies with a quick nothing and is off in a hurry. Beaster instantly heads out to the pool to find that the water has been replaced with a pool of Nesquick strawberry Beaster laugh's his arse off saying that crazy bastard.

Jinkies arrive's home with a terrible hang over were arcade welcome's himhome but Jinkies jsut shun's him away and passes out with a ragin headache where arcade usually does.

Hope you enjoyed you will be lucky if i write the next chapter!

Piano, BC, Ruleral and 2 others like this.
  3. ChronoWaster

ChronoWaster Shopkeep Stealer

Lets hope we get lucky

4. Frogdo

Frogdo Shopkeep Stealer

Yay! Paragraphs, I love you!

5. Mellian-Quar-Xililix

Mellian-Quar-Xililix Haxor

Hmm, if you want REAL insanity, I can get my bro Bactra to write a story. Well, not exactly a story. Mostly a bunch of jumbled words. :-/

Atleast you'll be able to make fun of it.

6. Frogdo

Frogdo Shopkeep Stealer

Trying my hand at short story writing.

I dub it - "An Archers tale."

Arrows, stones, dust and curses flew through the air as the battle raged on, the shadowy figures of men and women engaged in mortal combat danced around me. Dazed, I carefully picked myself up from the ground, I stood in a small clearing beset by trees and otherwise secluded from the mayhem just outside this small haven. My bow was snagged on a branch just above me, pain flared through my left leg, it felt as if I had been stabbed in the thigh, which to my horror it turns out I had. An arrow head protruded from my greaves, slick with blood, I grabbed the nearest tree for support and shoved my left bracer between my teeth as I attempted to cut the arrow head off with my dagger. Roaring in pain I succeeded in sawing through the arrows thick shaft, sending tendrils of agony coursing through my body, with tears clouding my vision I yanked the shaft out by the tail feathers. I collapsed, the pain proving too much to bear, my chest heaved as I panted in unison with the throbbing in my leg.

As time passed it grew more manageable, no longer rendered incapable of ignoring the agony I tore off a strip of my tunic, forming a corset around my thigh. Using a tree to support me I pulled myself off the ground yet again, with my bow in my left hand and a half full quiver on my back I stumbled through the undergrowth in search of aid. The cacophony of fighting grew louder; I slowed my pace in a cautious manner and notched an arrow, ready to deal with any foe that showed itself. I nervously turned this way and that; I could hear the heavy footsteps of many warriors tearing noisily through the flora, yet I could not see them.

My heart almost gave out on me; a Red fiend roared from behind, I turned in an instant to see a blood crazed Knight charging towards my undefended self. Desperately, I leapt for the nearest branch and rapidly clambered onto it, I grabbed the next branch and the next until I was many metres above the ground. The Red scoundrel noticed my display of tree climbing skills, snorting as he threw down his shield and sword, his giant hands grabbed the trunk of the slender tree and shook it with great force. I panicked as I felt the tree being torn up from its roots; my wild eyes flew about me, seeking a method of escape. Spying a nearby branch I decided to take my chances, I took a deep breath and leaped for it, loosing my notched arrow towards the Knight as I flew through the air.

I only just managed to sling my right arm around the branch, hanging on for dear life as I heard a piercing scream of agony. Pulling myself onto the branch I looked down at its source, the Knight frantically span around, an arrow lodged in his back. Being such a huge man he was unable to bring his arms that far back, he continued to spin as I notched my second arrow and took aim. I struck true, the shard of death entered his neck, and the Red scum slumped to the ground with blood pouring from his wounds. I turned my gaze from the foul sight, I comforted myself with the knowledge that it was an act of mercy, and before that an act of self defence.

With a deep gulp of fresh air I slowly slid down the tree trunk, alighting on the ground with a soft thud. Composing myself, I set off in search of my allies, my wound caused me great discomfort but I soldiered on, the exertion of the combat had caused it to bleed profusely leaving a slight trail of blood. Without warning I emerged from the shrubbery, the sun hang high over the land and blinded me with its great intensity, I stood dazed as I waited to recover my sight.

Piano likes this.
  7. Thought I'd make this after reading about Jinkies and my night on the prowl.

[​IMG]

Piano, Bly, arcadebomber and 3 others like this.
  8. MrJinkies

MrJinkies Horde Gibber

only got a like cause i love that show

9. :O
    So chapter 5 will be here......Tomorrow?

10. ChronoWaster

Someone make a fan fiction to explain this XD

Attached Files:

• LOVE.JPG
      LOVE.JPG
      File size:
      72.6 KB
      Views:
  11. MrJinkies

MrJinkies Horde Gibber

Quite simple you like melan's butt hole
    I like mellian's sis no suprise there
    but that last line what scandolous lies! is that.

Ruleral likes this.
  12. Frogdo

Frogdo Shopkeep Stealer

At One's behest I wrote this hither poem:

The One

Wave after wave crashed against their hull,
    Through the turbulent waters they sliced,
    Drowning out even the loudest gull,
    As if they met in a passionate tryst,

Through the seas tore this mighty ship,
    Its pearly sails strained against the wind,
    Soaked and drenched, they did drip,
    The noblest and stubbornest of its kin,

The vessel rocked with great violence,
    The bravery of its crew this journey did test,
    Breaking even the strongest of adherence,
    But there was one, that nature could not best,

Chunks of wood tore from the stolid frame,
    Green water flooded forth, knocking all aside,
    None could stand before this horrid tide,
    For many this torrent did awfully maim,

Against this greatest of foes one did stand adamant,
    Fearless, virtuous, lacking not for admirableness,
    Caring not for his foes abominableness,
    Standing against a fiend ever so arrogant,

As he stood, proudly before all on the prow,
    From the depths rose a vile wyrm,
    With horrific thrashes it did squirm,
    Any sign of fear the One would not allow,

“Back foul demon! To the depths with ye!”
    Thus he spake, as all others sought to flee,
    For the crews spirit this apparition had broke,
    Seeking to disperse as if they were but smoke,

This foul fiend let out a terrifying roar,
    Through the ship this shout tore,
    With a screech the mast shook asunder,
    Louder than the greatest of all thunder,

The deck beneath the One did shake,
    His life, this wyrm did seek to take,
    From his scabbard he drew his blade,
    With little hope, he silently prayed...

Down the wyrm struck, tooth tearing at wood,
    The beast tore at where our hero stood,
    The one stood waiting, deadly blade flashing,
    The skies were shaken by the chaos of their clashing,
    Hacking and slashing he tore into the fiend,
    With its slimy green blood the decks gleamed,
    The one struck the wyrm a killing blow,
    But alas, our hero into the depths this wyrm did throw,
    From his hands his blade did slip,
    Its pommel, he would never again grip...

One likes this.
  13. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

Thank you, that is the a truly epic poem.

14. Frogdo

Frogdo Shopkeep Stealer

I hope you like sea wyrms.

15. ChronoWaster

Frogdo, there is a poetry contest, YOU MUST WIN!

16. Frogdo

Frogdo Shopkeep Stealer

Eh? A contest ye say? Bring me my pen!

17. MrJinkies

MrJinkies Horde Gibber

Here you are Sire I fetched it from ye olde study.

18. Frogdo

Frogdo Shopkeep Stealer

Wrong pen! /pimp slap

Fetch me another!

19. Darren, This lovely poem brought me too tears.

Bly likes this.
  20. Frogdo

Frogdo Shopkeep Stealer

I said a fetch me a BETTER PEN! You INCOMPETENT SWINE!

/beating.

Mods: BlueLuigi