1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Clan/KAG Related Fan Fiction Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by BeasterDenBeast, Feb 13, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

yet again jinkies I am astounded by your amazing talent it the lingual arts. I'm not quite sure what to think anymore after reading this one.

2. ChronoWaster

ChronoWaster Shopkeep Stealer

[​IMG]
    Here you are master!

Piano and Sarathos like this.
  3. Frogdo

Frogdo Shopkeep Stealer

Here's a limerick! Huzzah!

Et j'ai donc écrit ce en français,
    Peu de sens à partir de cela, vous aurez une clé,
    Pour j'ai utilisé le bon vieux Google Translate,
    Sa précision linguistique est en place pour le débat,
    Donc, ici vous trouverez rien d'autre que l'odeur nauséabonde.

Enjoy, it also doesn't translate back into English properly.

Sarathos likes this.
  4. MrJinkies

MrJinkies Horde Gibber

Chapter 5 (SOPA denied me a title)

Jinkies awakens in a bath of Coco Pop's (choclate ball's aka cereal) thinking to himself what the fuck am I doing here as he stumbles out of the bath tub and into the living room he finds his entire house covered in streamers and the floor laced with passsed out randoms and alchol. As Jinkies wades through the pile of drunk randoms to the kitchen he find's beaster cooking thinking what the fuck are you doing here beaster he is like "dude don't you remmeber your party last night jinkies rub's his eye's and winks a few times and say's i can't even remember my birthday how the fuck would i remember what happened last night. Beaster's laughs as Jinkies catches a hint of pancakes in the air Beaster are you making pancake's Beaster just smiles and says well what the fuck do you thing im cocking you fucking pot head Jinkies laughs and say's bitch hurry up im fucking starving. Next thing he know's Chrono stumbles out of his bedroom with what looks like Four hooker's Chrono taking what seemed to him like a walk of glory was ruined when beaster and jinkies both said hope you enjoy the aid's. Chrono just sits down pissed at the other two as beaster Serve's up the peanut butter pancake's and there is silence for the next hour as they eat. Next thing they know is Ruleral stumble's in pretending he got laid but beaster burst's his bubble as he says you got wasted with Arcade and passed out fuck wit They all crack out into laughter and Jinkies say's fo you ever get any action Ruleral he say's i did this one time it was at my bar late night chrono interrupts Ruleral she turned out to be a man Ruleral just shut's up and sits down. jinkies ask's beaster where is Arcade anyway next thing the group notices is Arcade walking out of the fridge freezing his arse off everyone in the group jsut swtares at Arcade and he say's what the group just break's out into laughter once again as Arcade tell's them all to fuck off .

As everyone starts to awaken and leave Jinkies decides Arcade can clean up all the shit while Jinkies goes and takes a nice long stroll as Jinkies leaves his house he is pulled into a car where he notices the man across from him he is like hey i remmeber you Symphony right. Symphony responds with do you have any clue as to what you fucking did to my boy's last night Jinkies is lost as he cant remmeber a single thing from last night ( by the way turn's out Symphony is a mob boss) Symphony say's you mugged two of my men stole their clothes strapped them to trollies and started rolling them down hills than you decided to dress them up as transvestite hooker's and tried to sell them to people passing along. Jinkies just laughs for the next half hour where he finally say's sound's like something i would do. Symphony responds with are you fucking retarded do you not understand im going to have too kill you now. Jinkies just start's laughing again unable to control himself Symphony's thugs Bluefire and Melan both punch Jinkies right in the face at Symphnoy;s nod Jinkies still unable to control his luaghter despite his mouth bleeding is gagged cause they couldnt deal with him not shutting the fuck up.

They finally arrive at the mob's headquarters which seems to be a puppy shelter Jinkies bursts out into more laughter saying call yourself a mob boss you take care of sick puppies Ahahahaahahh Symphony kicks Jinkies in his genitals where he Squeals fuck you as he drops head first onto the ground. Melan laugh's his arse off while Bluefire said payback is a bitch Symphony walks on ahead while Jinkies is dragged by Melan and Bluefire. They enter a dark room with One light pointing directly onto a chair as they tye him down he say's what are you gonna do tickle me. Symphony and his gang are astounded how did you know now we are gonna have to use some other method. Hours later Symphony storm's into the room MWahahahahahahah i ahve it this DVD shall be your demise Jinkies responds whats on it. All Two Thousand Four Hundred and Twenty Seven hours of My Little Pony Symphony puts on the DVD and leaves the room as Jinkies must bear the totrture but little do they no Jinkies is a closet Briony he spends the next 23 hours in heaven untill Melan is forced to bring him a meal before he dies but Melan is caught off guard as My Little Pony pulls him in closer and closer Melan had been converted now they both sit mindlessly watching so Bluefire is forced to bring the next meal to Jinkies but alas his will was not strong enough to resist as he is enthralled by the magic of friendship. It was Symphony's turn he had to endure the hell all he had to do was bring Jinkies his meal and get out but it was too late he was another mindless Briony the gang of Four sat for hours untill the DVD finally stopped playing They all awaken from their trance and completely had forgotten what had happened almost like the last year of their life had been erased and replaced with Pony knowledge the Four head their seperate way's untill Arcade find's Jinkies waddling through the main street naked singing the MLP theme song Arcade rushes him home and puts on some brutal death metal and hardcore anime Untill Jinkies is cured and finally wearing clothes. At this point Jinkies passes out and enters ocama from lack of sleep.

The END.

Piano, Ruleral and Sarathos like this.
  5. ChronoWaster

ChronoWaster Shopkeep Stealer

Damn, careful man MLP:FIM is a dangerous narcotic, you need to be more careful round that shit. Also I have AIDs now? Well at least I got laid, more then rule can say.

Ruleral likes this.
  6. Frogdo

Frogdo Shopkeep Stealer

Chess

Staring, glaring, the two faced each other,
    Each ignoring the peaceful shades of dawn
    Whilst they moved, one after another,
    Carefully, cautiously, the Red moved a pawn;

A warrior strode gallantly forth
    As fierce and brave as any man,
    He stood defiantly on a hill
    Ignorantly remaining still,

Cunningly, confidently, the blue let out a chuckle,
    He leaned forth, powerful arms coming to a stop
    Over the board, nudging a piece forth with a knuckle,
    Grinning, smiling, the Blue moved a bishop;

A madman screamed onto the field,
    Swinging his hammer left and right
    Condemning the warrior to a gory plight,
    Roaring in his foul delight,

Calmly, coldly, the red showed little emotion
    As he contentedly sought to set things right,
    Setting his cunning plan into motion,
    Cleverly, brilliantly, he looped in a Knight;

A metal covered Paladin strode onwards,
    Glinting blade flashing as it swept,
    The madman’s head from his body leapt,
    For he was found to be inept,

Worried, hurried, the blue scanned the field,
    With a suspicious eye a trap he did not glean
    For his foes plan would not be easily revealed,
    Hesitantly, slowly, in moved his noble queen;

A shard of glorious death tore
    Through the Paladins shining armour,
    Quickly, the Paladin was no more,
    Spritely, the queen took the place of the former,

Stolidly, stoically, the red sat, contemplating
    The demise of his fiendish foe, with a look
    His plan was set; his forces were truly advancing,
    Quietly, silently, in charged a Rook;

The very Earth shook as a spire
    Tore through the ground, stones flying,
    The very laws of physics it was defying,
    As the noble Queen lay dying,

Sweating, panicking, the blue surveyed the scene,
    His forces were shattered, his troops defeated
    Leaving only a solitary King, morning his lost queen,
    Angrily, accusingly, the King swore to be undefeated;

A lonely figure strode into battle,
    A golden staff tearing through the air,
    Through stone and mortar it did tear
    As he fought on, with a solemn prayer,

Victoriously, happily, the red flashed a quick smile,
    Yellow teeth glinting in the morning sun,
    As his victory was assured all the while,
    Finally, lethally, his deadly Queen stormed on;

A fierce maiden charge into battle,
    Gloriously golden armour shining,
    As blood and gore covered its silver lining,
    As the Kings right to life she was declining,

The blue smouldered,
    With rage the figure swayed,
    With a mighty roar he threw the board
    As he raised his mighty blade.

I think this is probably my best poem so far.​

Sarathos and Yoshimotoman like this.
  7. Loved the chapter......Fuuuu Chrono!

8. Sarathos

Sarathos Shark Slayer

I would definitely agree, Brilliant, brilliant poem.

9. Dark_Ham

Dark_Ham Shipwright

Here is a small story I made today. It's pretty short I know! I hope you like it! :)
    *Feedback would be nice*

He feels the castle walls around him tremble
    He knows he doesn't have that much time, He hears the Knights on the other side slamming open the door.
    He takes out his sword He feels the cold texture of the brass handle, He ready's himself, his hand trembling he wipes the sweat from his brow and whispers to himself… “For the king”

Bly and BeasterDenBeast like this.
  10. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

I'd love to keep this thread going, it's great!

I call this one: Never stops getting better.

Pull out your hammer, pull out your sword!
    Everybody knows you'll never get bored!

This is kag that awesome game,
    And it will definatly; never get lame!

Place some bricks, and place some doors
    Just make sure they're not on the floor!

The game is out, collect the gold,
    Stop wasting your time, get the flag and LOL! (Worst line)

People finding bugs, "quick put it on mantis" that'll be best,
    And you may be rewarded, with the test (er)!

Building up n' up, start accross,
    As we'll just skybridge straight across!

Game getting updated, bugs getting flattened,
    Trees are new, and trap bridges are'nt a block too!

Underground is now dark, lets tunnel like a true MOLE,
    and hopefully we will reach our likely goal.

Lights are back on, the true game has just begun!
    Gather, radio and more, have lured some gore.

But the thing is, this is Kag,
    #yoloswag

Beta is in development,
    Kskript, mods and galore!

Pull out your hammer, pull out your sword!
    Rush for their tower
    Crush them with collapses
    Kill them, gibble them, hammer them, anything
    "For the King"

GG

That is pretty much my first 'rhyming' thing I have basicly ever done, so comment.
    (Also note: Yeah, I know i missed alot of stuff that happened in KAG, I just couldn't find any information about it, plus, it was dragging along. So GG :))

Hope you all like it!

BeasterDenBeast likes this.
  11. miniu

miniu Haxor

Small Terrible Story.

This was a long time ago. Some day Miniu spotted Proama . They was friends for long time , not that long how Miniu loved Alpha , but long. They spotted and they had many fun, but someday joined HE. He wasn't very special . He hasn't premium . He wasn't chatting. Miniu and Proama wasn't very looking at that guy. They just keep having fun, to the time... 5 minuts later Henry started to raging. When Miniu killed him that time he left the game. It should be dark , but Miniu was just laughting "haahha, ragequit ahah". 5 days later Henry joined the game. He was another, but still the same nickname and non-premium. He just started. - "What's wrong with you miniu ". -What?" , Miniu was just shocked. That small guy started to say . He just said Miniu and he know how to talk ! Miracle ! That was first Miniu's thinking, but that was just start. Henry Started to ruin Miniu's Kag life slowly and slowly but to the end. First he started to spam . It was inane spam spam spam Fucking spam. Next step was tracking. He gone when miniu gone. Join all servers when Miniu been. Miniu can't just duel because he keep distrub him. He was spam and Distrub.- "What next " thought silly Miniu. And started to insulting . He thought that when he will insult him , then Henry will stop. He wasn't. He was worse and worse. He get hacks and started to killing Miniu Everywhere and Everytime . But that wasnt last step. Next he hacked Miniu account and deleted his all posts. Only 1 post was there . On profile page "Happy new Acoount/Henry". Miniu thought it is too much. When Miniu wanted to write an message to MM (on forums) he have fast reply . "Dont make that". He asked what ? You will not help me ? Then faster than before anserw : "I am controling that game , you and forum , that's your end". Miniu was realy mad now. He open new tab , and fast gone to facebook. He send message and screens to MM and on that moment he get anserw: I said , stop". Then Miniu's computer off. Miniu just say :"WathaFuck !?@". Then he saw that he dont have wire. Next day all gone to norm. Miniu got just 2 new messages. MM i am sorry , i did all to stop him . Don't say anybody please. Next message was from Henry : "I am watching you :) ". Then Miniu was realy scared. He offed the computer and not looked to game much time. Now he back to game. There is an legend saying that somewhere in game files there is Henry and his Ghost. He is making all bugs and going to some players and making their life harder.

That my first work. I think it is pretty ^^ What you think ?

BeasterDenBeast likes this.
  12. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Once upon a time, there was an ugly knight named thebonesauce. He joined MOLE, and was so ugly that everyone died.

The end.

Piano, Hella, miniu and 2 others like this.
  13. miniu

miniu Haxor

Best ! :D

14. MrJinkies

MrJinkies Horde Gibber

THE END! now this shall become history for our children

Digger101 likes this.
  15. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Sequel! The people demand a sequel!

16. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Long ago, a great administrator by the name of Kouji played a game. He got so mad that he froze everyone and proceeded to drop bedrock on the shitlords. And the shitlords did whine and cry on the thread, but this did not deter him.

Or something like that.

tlc2011, miniu and Kouji like this.
Mods: BlueLuigi