1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Official Aus Server back online!

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Geti, Nov 29, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

To whom it may concern.

Your server needs to be restarted. The tents start in the top corners of the screen fall, then I'm kicked.

Please, when you have the time could you fix this?

2. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

I'm banned from this server on my Mac, and I waited overnight and still nothing, my 4yr old bro could of got banned playing yesterday, but i think it works on my laptop?

3. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

All bans are now lifted

Rayne likes this.
  4. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

ok thanks fox

5. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

both official and bar brawl are down! (also and big ol) so there are no aus servers!!!

6. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

Thanks for the headsup, back up.

GHOZT likes this.
  7. Sarmane

Sarmane Go Tau'va yourself San Diego. Donator

Aussie Server's "rival server" AOE VS PUBLIC is now open tonight ONLY come along and fare against us if you dare! :D

8. sykthfish

sykthfish Catapult Fodder

Got banned from the server, not sure whether it was random or whether it was because I told someone they 'smoke cock', does anyone know how long the ban will be for?

I am all remorseful and such and have learnt my lesson and will not tell people to smoke penis anymore ): ):

9. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

It will last not more then a day. Who did you tell to smoke cock?

10. kotor36

kotor36 Catapult Fodder

Why am I banned on this server? I've never been banned from a server before and I don't think I did anything to warrant a ban. Can someone tell me what's going on?

11. sykthfish

sykthfish Catapult Fodder

Not too sure, some dude explaining which bands he likes in chat.. Didn't think it would warrant a ban but oh well.

#edit
    banned again for no apparent reason ok

12. GreyGhost

GreyGhost Catapult Fodder

Sup I be banned from this server. Was wondering why and if i can get unbanned? As far as breaching anything im sure i haven't.

I did build a big ass tower last night, then in like the last minute when we had won the game for sure i dropped it for fun. Not sure if that counts as trolling or griefing cause the game was pretty much over at that point.

Kaythx

edit: just read that bans last for a day usually. Might be kay if i try later then.

13. I kicked alot of greifers yesterday, but can't remember me kicking you or anyone else kicking you.

So yeah just keep trying to join, servers are pretty buggy atm so it could of just been a glitch.

14. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

Random ban. :QQ:

Mods: jackitch