1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Why the ban ?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Malakhaj, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Malakhaj

Malakhaj Horde Gibber

Anyone has some issues with bans ? I`m quite dissoriented as im baned in almost all my favorite servers and i have no idea why. My ping is resonable most of the time stated as "great". Today i was banned from my favorite; "serveur des elites" for no reason at all. I was playing as free user, bought the game recently but it starts to become a problem, as I dont have many places left to play. Any tips on the subject ?

2. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

Ping-Ban.

3. Malakhaj

Malakhaj Horde Gibber

I fial to see how ping at level 30 - 60 is bad enough to ban.

4. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Moved to Help.

Could have been due to a ping spike, which KAG usually doesn't take kindly to; not sure if this is relevant anymore due to updates, but there's also supporting evidence that servers with a lack of regular restarts flip out on players, and most server owners aren't involved enough with the community to learn about these issues. Server restarts also clear all bans, so there's another good reason for it.

As has been stated hundreds of times, KAG is in alpha, so this thing will happen all the time; best thing to do in the now is contact a given server owner for a restart.

5. Bran34

Bran34 Catapult Fodder

If you use wireless, that could also be a problem. If you do in fact use wireless, I'd suggest getting a rather long ethernet cable from newegg (you can pick one up for like, $10.) This will at least help your issue a little bit. If you don't, well, you're just SOL :\

6. BlitZWTF

BlitZWTF Shopkeep Stealer