1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Attempting to purchase premium

Discussion in 'General Help' started by GPGrand, Mar 5, 2012.

1. GPGrand

GPGrand Catapult Fodder

OK, so I love the game. I am trying to buy premium before the next update so that I may get it while the price is reduced.

I am trying to purchase it through Google Checkout, with a prepaid Visa card. The card works (Google charged a surcharge to it for registering to google wallet). However, whenever I attempt to buy the game I get an error to the effect of "Order on hold...enter valid card" or some such.

Does anyone have any information as to how I can fix the problem? If it helps, I am Canadian.

2. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Prepaid Visa card works with PayPal. Try with.

3. GPGrand

GPGrand Catapult Fodder

That means that I have to go through even more surcharges, and may not even be able to purchase the game. As well, last time I used paypal, they didn't accept my prepaid ;_;

4. WarrFork

You have probably done something wrong because i often use PayPal with prepaid Visa cards.

5. GPGrand

GPGrand Catapult Fodder

Again, this doesn't negate the fact that I would have to go through another set of charges, and paypal registry to purchase the game when another system should be working.

6. WarrFork

There is no charge. PayPal and Google Checkout is 9.99$. Charges are with Allopass.

7. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

Paypal doesn't charge money from a prepaid visa when using it...
    What kind of prepaid visa are you using?
    Also did you activate the cards pin code on the companies site?

8. GPGrand

GPGrand Catapult Fodder

http://imgur.com/5iYKp
    Both Google, and Paypal charged the card trying to read it. Both times I have gotten an error.
    Paypal's was "Your credit or debit card has been declined for this transaction; PayPal could not validate the card. Please verify that the information you entered is correct, or try a different credit or debit card."

As I said, it doesn't let me use pre-paid cards on paypal normally, but I chanced it to my loss.
    Prepaid visa is a Gift Card prepaid visa.

9. BigBaggie

BigBaggie Builder Stabber

Sorry for butting in, but as MechaTrickster said you usually have to activate the card and give it your area code for it be used on paypal. Hope everything works

10. GPGrand

GPGrand Catapult Fodder

Issue resolved. Let thread die.

11. WarrFork

Can you tell how you do that for helps others with the same problem ? ;)