1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Beo's KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Beo, Sep 21, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

Gawd. What things happen if im not on server :QQ:

2. ravenguard19

ravenguard19 Bison Rider

Nobody is speed hacking i think : )

3. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Lol yea were doing everything we can to get rid of false admin.

Soon you will all be able to go back to worshiping the GREAT PIE!

That is all....

4. Pea

Pea Shipwright

Firstly, awesome server. I'm usually on this server 50% of the time. Decent people usually play and the ping is always good.

I want to confirm the incident with the false admin today whose name starts with "RUS".

Is it possible that this false admin banned me from the server, since I threatened to report him many times and I've been trying to connect to the server for the last hour?

5. justi01

justi01 Haxor

Possiblities -
    Ping ban (lasts about 7-15 minutes)
    Getting kicked (lasts about 15 minutes)
    Or just a random ban that me and some other admins get at times. (Think it goes on about 1-3 hours, i dunno)

You probably wouldn't have gotten fully banned, and even if you did a server reset would probably fix it up.

6. Pea

Pea Shipwright

I see. Thanks for the info.

7. JackSLO

JackSLO Base Burner

*sigh* I can't get on the server anymore.. Left normally last time i was on.. Today i try to play on it it says I'm banned.. I don't get it.. oh well... i guess the awesomeness is going to have to wait.

8. Pea

Pea Shipwright

Same. I've been "banned" for at least 24 hours now. Just bringing this issue to attention.

9. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Hmm server works normal....
    Looks like your stuck until next reset

Edit : Since its 2 persons ill try to reset server

10. JackSLO

JackSLO Base Burner

Thank you so much :) works now.

11. Me & a friend were gonna join your server, but apparently I'm banned? The worst I could've done would be swearing somewhat due to a terrible team, lol. Is that an offense? Maybe you have a log listing why I'm banned.

12. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

There are a lot of random bans floating around, and it's unlikely to simply be a pingban in this case. I know Justi periodically gets random banned for the public Beo's server, so I'm assuming it's one of those.
    Best thing to do is to wait until the server restarts, and you should be able to join again.

13. justi01

justi01 Haxor

Like i've said before it's probably just a random ban since Beo's bans people at random. Chances are the server will be reset in a bit anyway so try rejoining later :)

EDIT: Hella's a ninja

14. Hella

Exactly. It's a well known fact I am the only ninja in the village.

SO PISS OFF BACK TO YOUR OWN VILLAGE ANNIHILON. THIS IS MY VILLAGE. YEAH.

15. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Reminder: When server population is low : /rcon /restartserver

Dont do it on a full server or it kills the will of players to play ( i think).

Only ninja better then Hella is Beo :P

16. justi01

justi01 Haxor

I've seen Anni going about being a ninja-like cat so you've got competition :eek:

17. Maher90

Maher90 Catapult Fodder

Each Day i get banned from 1 to 6 hours and often days!,i don't really know what's going on me and also you know me Justi01 maybe sometimes i got little harsh on chat but most of times i get just random Ban :l...no warning..nothing

18. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

Can i re-get RCON password for Gold Server?

19. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Worm, i doubt it, but you would prob have a better chance of getting rcon if you PM Beo :P.
    Also, the gold server has been randomly shutting down, so dont worry if you get kicked, just rejoin. :)

20. Hella

One of the main reasons the gold server shuts down is because someone tries to use a boulder. They crash the server. Instantly.

If it is possible, then masonry shops should probably be removed from the buildable stuff. They're nothing but pain, and death. And more pain.

Mods: jackitch