1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Severe problem

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Uiop591, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Uiop591

Uiop591 Bison Rider

Well i logged onto kag one day to get the new update i was happy logged on to a premuim server and right as i joined- I get kicked Rayns day a nd night if you were wondering so i restart my kag cause no servers whould load up so once i get into kag i try logging in and it says i have been banned it toook 1 day to get unbanned but i dont know why i was banned for that reason but still no servers show up and zombie mode is locked Please help

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Please learn to type more legibly next time.

Anyways on to your problems.
    1. Servers ban people randomly all the time, it's a known issue and it's been posted several times on many different threads
    2. You can only gold servers if you enter zombie mode first to allow for precaching
    3. The reason you got unbanned was because the server was reset
    4. Your connection is probably bad if you say that no servers are loading. If the servers aren't loading, chances are you weren't able to connect to the master server
    5. If you aren't able to connect to the master server, you won't be able to access zombie mode because it's a gold feature.
    Solution, try again later when your connection isn't as latent.

3. Uiop591

Uiop591 Bison Rider

My connections perfectly fine and it was not a server ban it was a Kag ban For one day no acess to kag at all. i got unbanned was able to log in but i have no acesss to premuim features and the server lsit never loads