1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Hacks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ArtCrusader, Jun 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArtCrusader

ArtCrusader Guest

I recently saw someone with infinite arrows. When I looted his dead body (he sucked anyway) I had infinite arrows as well, so I assume it's very easily detectable.

2. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

No I've seen this as well. They just had a lot a lot of arrows. Some people spend like five minutes cutting wood even though they die after one kill. Sometimes someone goes to a battlefield and spams "E" and they end up with lots of arrows. Keep firing, it ends eventually.

3. FinDude

FinDude KAG Guard Tester

The dev version has numeric material counts. Should clear this up once it's out.

4. ArtCrusader

ArtCrusader Guest

@Contrary: I don't think this was the case. I shot arrows for 10 minutes from a safe distance and never ran out of arrows. It was a 3v3, so I doubt he got 400 arrows from just looting dead bodies, and after all it was a small map with not so many trees. If he actually cut down trees to reach that amount, I must have had hallucinations when I dropped from our skybridge, because they still had very big trees.

It is quite ridiculous that an archer can carry over 50 arrows anyway.

5. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I've just went to my server to test how many arrows can archer have with him. I've cut 4 trees when I reached the limit which gives me around 220-250 arrows...
    If you were killing all the time and looting people it could appear like you had infinite arrows.

6. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

We're planning on implementing a proper inventory at some point (likely once the CTF code is cleaned up) so that you'll only be able to carry a set number of stacks of any item - if you want to carry 5 arrow stacks and nothing else that's okay, you'll have to drop one of them to pick up some stone though, for example.

Beelzebub, Overlord and GHOZT like this.
  7. Rockyz

Rockyz Guest

Yeah it's not a hack :)

8. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

it IS a hack!
    i've seen this myself!
    after i read this, I went to some of the less popular servers,
    and it happens all the time! ( i saw three of them in one team! )
    when i killed one, i went back, and kept shooting, it never ended!
    I didn't even have to reload, I had an instant yellow shot!

9. antymattar

antymattar Shipwright

I fucking KNEW IT!!!! I see knights all the time that just insta charge on me. They litterally just come up, no time to wait, they INSTANTLY get the mega swoop hit charge tthingy, but I have to wait. So upsetting

10. Tyrianstrasz

Tyrianstrasz Shopkeep Stealer

Uuh, this sounds like a case of lag rather than hacks, but if you are certain it is a hack, go on a server, get your "Infinite arrows" Video the entire thing so we can see your arrow count not decreasing as you shoot.

Beef and Eggnogg like this.
  11. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

I agree with the above, this is unusual and should be recorded.

12. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Seriously. Necroposting much? Locking this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.