1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

game crash when i try list online server, or when i use quick join

Discussion in 'General Help' started by quandasim, Mar 8, 2012.

1. quandasim

quandasim Builder Stabber

hi today, when i try play kag online i join one server, i got disco after ~1 min and the i'm unable to join any online game

i use archlinux 32 bit and kag from official website,

this is what i see in cosole (only last lines)

[19:42:6] Loaded texture: /mnt/data/games/linux/kag_x/Base/Sprites/Trees/pine.png
    [19:42:6] Loaded texture: /mnt/data/games/linux/kag_x/Base/Sprites/twigs.png
    [19:42:6] Loaded texture: /mnt/data/games/linux/kag_x/Base/Sprites/woodparts.png
    [19:42:6] Loaded texture: /mnt/data/games/linux/kag_x/Base/Sprites/world.png
    No streaming was specified, but forcing to play sound streamed (See ISoundSource::setForcedStreamingThreshold): Sounds/Music/ambient_cavern.ogg
    No streaming was specified, but forcing to play sound streamed (See ISoundSource::setForcedStreamingThreshold): Sounds/Music/ambient_forrest.ogg
    No streaming was specified, but forcing to play sound streamed (See ISoundSource::setForcedStreamingThreshold): Sounds/Music/ambient_mountain.ogg
    No streaming was specified, but forcing to play sound streamed (See ISoundSource::setForcedStreamingThreshold): Sounds/Music/world_intro.ogg
    [19:42:7] ...Precaching files.
    [19:42:7] Loading config defines Scripts/defines.cfg
    [19:42:7] Creating world from file ''
    [19:42:7] Loading names from Scripts/NameGen_OldEnglish.cfg...
    [19:42:7] *Match Ended*
    [19:42:7] Autostart: doing nothing
    [19:42:7] Config loaded from autostart.gm
    [19:42:9] Established connection to master server
    [19:42:9] M
    [19:42:10]
    [19:42:10] *** RCON password is not set, you won't be able to remotely administrate the server
    [19:42:10] ********* WARNING *********
    [19:42:10] sv_allow_globals_mods is set to 1. This means GLOBAL GUARDS AND ADMINS can administer your server and kick players to help prevent griefing. If you do not accept this, please turn this variable to 0.
    [19:42:10] Server variables can be changed in Base/Scripts/dedicated_autoconfig.gm (by default)
    Decompress_FastLZ: output too null 1
    Illegal instruction
    [quandasim@magi kag_x]$

offline play works normal please help

2. prostosuper

prostosuper Haxor

When you launch your game, choose "Solo" and "Zombie Fortress". Then you should be able to join and play on servers.

Noburu likes this.
  3. quandasim

thx for advice, i tried it, but not luck.
    i must play the zombie game to my death?;)

4. prostosuper

prostosuper Haxor

Well, it was my educated guess.

Heh, if you enjoy zombies, why not to play to your death? :p

EDIT: Do you run your game from a flash drive?

5. quandasim

no i run it from my hdd (ntfs filesystem), its actualy second time, i expirience the problem, last time its repair another day, so i try wait for tomorow.