1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Beo's KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Beo, Sep 21, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. justi01

justi01 Haxor

Don't worry about the minor arguments dude, i'm not gonna abuse my privileges of being an admin over a disagrement on something. That would be admin abuse after all:p but yea the ban happens more frequently to some people than others, i tend to find that out when i ask the other admins how often they get banned. :(

2. Arrunas

Arrunas Shopkeep Stealer

Hello,
    First up, awesome server. I do usually use it as my main play server as there's usually people playing well there.
    Yesterday though I went on and saw i was banned? I assumed it was a bug or something so left it and came back today to find im still banned?
    I'd like to get unbanned please as i have never to my knowledge griefed or harmed anyones experiance. the only thing i can think of is that sometimes someone i know plays on a laptop at my house under my ip, he plays as either 'kagfanz' or 'agrail'. dont know if that has anything to do with it?
    thanks for any help.

edit: he doesnt grief either, i just mention it in case anything to do with multiple connections from ip, obviously not since recent patch...

edit 2: just tried again randomly and it now connects, dont know if anyone unbanned me or if it was random bugs but thanks anyway. :D

edit 3: *completely fails at thread reading* love the server!

3. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Meh what just happened...

justi01 likes this.
  4. Mattazor

Mattazor Builder Stabber

Hey, I was just on the server and I don't know what happened. I was just hammering this other builder's head in and then I got disconencted, and when I tried to reconnect it said I was banned. Why was I banned? I didn't say anything offensive, all I said the whole time in the server was commands such as "We need knights at base, they under our flag D:" ...etc. (and yes, the smiley too :3)
    Like, what did I do? :S Justi01 was online at the time, we were on same team, and there was a guy breaking down some blocks and when questioned why, he replied "trees." I was there when it happened and I said: "some people eh?" Just mentioned that so maybe you remember me in that game.. -.-

5. justi01

justi01 Haxor

Oh yea i remember you :D Don't ask me what happened, i kicked the dude who was being special and asking about the trees. Not sure what happened to you though, i might try restart the server later though so try later on:)

6. Leatra

Leatra Catapult Fodder

I get kicked from this server because I disagreed with a moderator. I was trying to build a door in the middle of a very long tower and connect it with the other tower via wooden platforms. Our knights were going to spend time to get over it. He told me to "quit bitching" and bam... Disconnected. It was just too friggin' long.
    You guys should be more catious when giving a mod status to someone. That tower was very close to our base and red didn't have a high chance of getting there. I'm okay with it if you make the last tower very long but getting kicked because I didn't agree with the moderator? That's just tyrannical. Do you guys kick everyone who disagrees with you while building?

7. Beo

Beo Bison Rider Tester

More info please (moderator's name, chatlog etc.)

8. Leatra

Leatra Catapult Fodder

Too bad I didn't pay attention to it. I got kicked very quickly.

How long the ban will last?

9. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

If it was made via menu, it should last for about half a hour. If not, I have no idea at least.
    You can see the moderator's name if you go to KAG>Logs, your chat history should be saved in there.

10. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

If you go to your chat log (probably in C:\KAG\Logs folder) you'll find the chat log there. They are sorted by date and time so if you find the right one, you can post that here. It copies down everything said in chat, so the name should be there. You can also attach the console log that corresponds to the same name and time to see how long you were banned for.

If it was done by menu, by default it's actually 10 minutes unless Beo changed the settings. Anyways, the console log should state a more exact reason. It's possible you may have been ping kicked, but in order to know for sure, you'd need to check it.

11. justi01

justi01 Haxor

Ohh this sounds fun! :D I wanna know who's done it now, so post the chat logs as soon as possible please! :)

12. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

/nick justi01

:P (joking)

13. justi01

justi01 Haxor

Hey! I do ban a lot of people for a lot of reasons! But as far as my rules go; banning someone for door stacking isn't there. It just pisses me off :/

P.S. Hi Raron :D

14. Leatra

Leatra Catapult Fodder

Well, I still get the "You are banned on this server." message while trying to connect. Can somebody lift it or something? I don't want to wait until reset and I don't want to play in other than my favorite server :(

And sorry if I was harsh. I just hate it when I'm getting kicked without a warning.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/g3z6aq

Well, the guy I was talking to isn't a mod if the mod list is correct. Maybe it was someone else because as far as I know ping kicks don't last for a day

15. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Interesting, based on the chat lag, you were talking about Justi01. So basically you either got a random ban/ping kick at just that moment (which has caused misunderstandings before) or Justi01 did in fact kick kicked you. Console would probably give more info on it.

16. justi01

justi01 Haxor

Weird, i restarted the server earlier, you should be allowed back in O.o I'll see what i can do about it again but this time it's gotta be, like Kouji said, a random ban or just a ping ban.

17. Beo

Beo Bison Rider Tester

You've been probably marked by players, but it was 30 min ban and server was restarted, so it's weird you still can't join.. :eek:

18. Leatra

Leatra Catapult Fodder

Vote kick? They probably mistaked me for a griefer. It's okay, but...

The weird thing is, I still get this:

[18:16:33] Trying to connect...
    [18:16:33] Connecting to 178.63.235.51:50301
    [18:16:33] *Restarting Map*
    [18:16:33] *Restarting Map*
    [18:16:33] You are banned on this server.
    [18:16:55] UpdatePings: Unknown packet 15

What the hell? :huh?:
    Any idea why it's happening?

19. Hermann_Goring

Hermann_Goring Catapult Fodder

Love the server :). Me and other folks from our Party love playing there. For the Reich!

20. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

Hi so i was just banned on the server because of a stupid spam builder.
    So basiclly this one guy was building a useless super high tower for no reason. and 3 people where trying to knock it down so i went over to help knock it down. Then after the other 2 guys gave up i finnaly knocked it down. After I knocked it down the guy who built it had a flip and started calling me a greifer and got a moderator buddy of his to ban me because i destoryed his useless down. Last time i check spam building is a kickable offense is it not?
    We tried to kick him but we couldnt becasue he was a gold and his moderator buddy would not kick him. Can someone help me please

Mods: jackitch