1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[CTF] Cave

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Kouji, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

I been making maps for Rayne's Night and Day Server so I'll upload these here in case anyone else wants to use these.

First on the list: Cave (all of my maps names are going to be very creative, I just can't be arsed).
    Cave.png
    The only two natural areas of light are at spawn and part of the top of the map. The rest of the map is mostly dark, but still rather easy to traverse. You can take the quick, straight, middle path, you can try tunneling to the other side, or you can try going up and over.

I'd suggest this only be used on a gold server because of lanterns, but it might be fun on a normal server because you'll have to fight your way blind to the enemy. I'd show screenshots, but it's not really feasible do it anymore due to lighting.

Anyways, if you have any suggestions on improving this map, or whatever, let me know.

2. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Holy shit this looks amazing, we should get some serious games on this map this weekend

Noburu and Kouji like this.
  3. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Yeah, out of all the ones I've made so far, this has been my favorite. While I was making it, I thought it looked like crap, but then at some point I though, wow this looks somewhat better than I thought. I'm not sure how it works out gameplay-wise, because I've only played it with 3 other people (server had just been reset) but I'd like to see how it works out this weekend.

Rayne and BlueLuigi like this.
  4. DarkHairedIrish

DarkHairedIrish Shopkeep Stealer

This should honestly, be our clan war map.

5. palmito

palmito Shopkeep Stealer

I liked the map, like maps with excavation. :D

6. Titmau5

Titmau5 Bison Rider Staff Alumni

Wow that is amazing! So perfectly symmetrical. :p

7. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I enjoyed the shit out of this map, you can't play it with very few people though (5v5), as you can have some sexy time raping very easily.