1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. MarchWorm

MarchWorm Catapult Fodder

Hi, I'm Marchworm and I'm a girl. My boyfriend got me into the community and the game. I like to use the word "poop" when I die. I'm usually in servers with Rayne and his buds. I'm pretty shy... Just bug me if you want anything.. >__>

Ramsis likes this.
  2. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

I bug you. :p

3. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

Hey I'm new. Anyone know where the nearest restroom is?

4. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Over here baby.

5. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

I googled his name and found a YT channel with videos involving KAG hacking :(
    I'm not sure if it's the same guy, but the name is the same thou...
    Anyway,

Hi people!
    I love this game :D

*Insert free tip*

Edit: I seem to have been a little late... About a month, pff :D

6. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Uh, you see down that corridor? Ok, go down it until you reach the 7th turning, continue on for a 1/4 of a mile, turn left, then left again, leave the building, look over the road, turn back around and go into the McDonalds next door. They have toilets, probably.

MCrypa likes this.
  7. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

Woo! Free tip :D:D
    But I think you must have messed up, cause I ended crashing into MCdonald's entrance.
    I guess there must be a deeper meaning, a meaning that I cannot know until I'm ready...

*Total rip off from Jackie Chan*
    Um...
    Do the robot dance!
    <[*.*<] -- [>*.*]>

8. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Yes, KAGxPloit here and KAGxPloit in youtube are the same guy.

9. MarchWorm

Oh dear god you villain!

Chinizz likes this.
  10. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Hey MarchWorm, welcome to our little forum! :)

It's good to have the gender balance re-addressed somewhat; 'though that said, you're waaay in the minority. We have good people here, so you shouldn't run into any sexist crap, but if that ever does come up - do give the Guard a call! ;)

Your (belated, I'm sorry - uni assessments) free KAG tip: if possible, go to settings while in-game and untick the 'fixed cam' option - it'll allow for easier panning which means you'll stay alive longer!!! :p

Enjoy the game/community! See you 'round! :B):

11. MarchWorm

*takes notes*
    So much learning! :huh?:

12. Nanners

Nanners Catapult Fodder

I'm new here, so I thought I would post here to say.... HEY!

13. laurentiu

laurentiu Ballista Bolt Thrower

Dear KAG,

Sorry for neglecting you, and for not visiting you for such a long while...But now I am back and ready to rock your world. Let`s forget the past and have fun togever again, like true friends we really are.

With love,
    laurentiu! :heart:

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  14. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

HEY ! Beware of the :zchicken::zchicken::zchicken: !

15. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Dear KAG,
    I'm sorry I've not been playing you as often as you might like.
    Of late, my mind has been somewhat scattered, with everyone expecting increasingly unrealistic things from me, regardless of the fact that they KNOW I need to make time for you. Currently I'm dealing with your relatives in the indie game family, which I'm happy to say is much more accepting than the rest of your countrymen. Once I have finished my long, tedious yet interesting discussion with Settler's 2, I should be free to spend every free moment with you.
    Within reason, of course. We don't want this to get too unhealthy.

Faithfully,
    Wonkyth. XOXO

16. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Moved posts to appropriate place.

Blueboy23 and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  17. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Errrr Hi?
    Not realy new but this thread seems to give some kind of reward if you post :P

18. laurentiu

laurentiu Ballista Bolt Thrower

Oh thanks for moving my post, I really forgot we had this thread...Man...I really neglected KAG. :(

19. GrimWaltz

GrimWaltz Shopkeep Stealer

Good evening everyone,

I'm new. (well sort of, settled in about a week ago. And furbishing my cozy little spot on this forum in the mean time.)

So basically I think it's general politeness and manner to post in this thread.
    If there any questions, feel free to do so, I'll do my best to answer them.

I'm happy to be a part of this community and hope the future will bring much enjoyment for all of us.

it's nice to meet you all.

- GrimWaltz

20. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Apologies to all for unintentional withholding of KAG tips, life these days is leaving me rather scatterbrained...
    HEY TO YOU TOO! :D

Seriously though, it's always good when new people find their way to this backward corner of the forums. I don't think I've seen you around yet, but am looking forward to doing so.

Your complementary KAG tip is as follows: engage with the community as much as you can - we've a good bunch for people here (real keepers) and I believe you can double your enjoyment of the game by being plugged into the community as well.

;)
    To the both of you, glad to hear you're back! (And in Wonyth's case: when the hell were you away?)
    Bonjour M. Raron,

Your free tip is: buy KAG!!! (If you have to sell your newborn child, do it! If you have to overthrow a repressive government so you can have access to Paypal, do it! If it costs you your good name, reputation, and eye-teeth, do it!)

:p
    And to you good sir, welcome. :)

I've seen you around the forums already, which is good/shiny/encouraging. I'm glad you feel you've found a home with us. :)

As for questions, I'm not sure what to ask, so I'll start with a simple "What do you do with yourself when not KAGing?"

Your KAG tip, my good fellow, is elementary: as you settle into the forums, realise that while we do have a few trolls (all generally good natured), we also have a few, er, special people who are not trolls but are, well, special :huh?: . My advice when encountering them is to just disengage; we have tried all forms of reason known to man with no success :huh?:. They're like trolls but without the act - this, as best as we can determine, is the real them! :eek:

Mods: Gurin