1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Playstation Network General Thread

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Poonchy, Mar 12, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Poonchy

Poonchy Tree Planter

Pretty sure I'm not the only one with a PS3 here. Couldn't find any other PSN thread, so I'm making one. If you want, just leave your username and the games you own here, or add some bros that posted. Personally, My PSN ID is Cinnaberry, and I got Call of Duty Modern warfare 1&2&3, and Dark souls. I don't really play the CoD games, which are my brothers, and I haven't been playing Dark Souls lately. I used to have Skyrim and Dead Island, but I traded both for cash and dark souls. Don't have a psp3000 anymore, the stupid charge belt in it broke and fried the motherboard, and I had monster hunter freedom unite on it :c

Anyway, PSN ID's, gogogo

2. Poonchy

Poonchy Tree Planter

Looks great!

Rambo likes this.
  3. Chrispin

Chrispin KAG Guard Tester

Do you need Playstation Plus or anything?

My username is Chrispins, but I don't use my console but about once or twice a week for either the blu-ray player, Netflix, or playing games with my sister. Currently playing Borderlands. Yeah I know it's "old", but I never bothered to play it on PC and it had split-screen so...

BlueLuigi likes this.
  4. Nope, Its completely free.

5. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

`It's Down Again General`.

Curious, can you merge the PSN IDs and Steam yet? :< I heard that was coming with the added integration stuff.

@Chrispin - Borderlands is bro as fuck if you ever get it for PC and want to play with some dudes hit me up and I'd be more than willing to fill a slot, love that game.

6. Yep, you still can and yeah If im not wrong there is going to be like a premium in that game where you can have more vehicles, guns . . etc

BlueLuigi likes this.
  7. Poonchy

Poonchy Tree Planter

Nah, I don't think that's available yet.

I got Borderlands GOTY, but I'm on a low end laptop so I can't really run it well.

8. It was partially used by Portal 2 but that's all.

Anyway, the very important question:
    WIPEOUT HD ANYONE?

9. Yantex

Yantex :^)) Donator
    1. Angels of Death - [AoD]

Feel free to add me, PSN : Faroxcia

Mods: BlueLuigi