1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Receiving temporary bans without warning.

Discussion in 'General Help' started by BlitZWTF, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlitZWTF

BlitZWTF Shopkeep Stealer

Basically what the title says, i get banned from virtually every server i join but i don't do anything that would cause it. I guess that there is some form of ping-related ban system, and i've seen others have the same problem with it, but i found no solution.

Unfortunately, i cannot simply just get a new modem, new connection, new wireless etc. I don't really lag in the normal sense, my wireless tends to lose connection randomly for a good 5-10 seconds and this usually ends up with me disconnected and banned.

It's difficult for me to get stuck in and really enjoy the game like i want to when i can't stay in a game for longer then 15 minutes and cannot simply rejoin, so does anyone know some form of solution to this?

adveksi likes this.
  2. adveksi

adveksi Catapult Fodder

I haved banned, I can't even sign-in to game. Its say "You are banned, if this is your first ban it will expire in 10 minutes, if not wait at least 1 day" I've been waiting for 2 days and I am still banned.
    And best part is that there is no reason why I've got banned? In my view, i have do anything wrong.. Or at least I wanna my money back.. :>:(:

3. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Advesksis answer is : (considering a got ninjaed and somebody deleted thread)

Im guessing your talking about MOLE server?

As you see here your on MOLE server blacklist.

https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/official-mole-server.3382/#post-53329

Other then that any other server should be playable for you.Unless you were reported to admins in which case your ban should last 3 days. (which means tommorow).

Have a nice day waiting

Raron <-----(did this sound evil)

4. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Adveksi was tempbanned for griefing; it's not server specific, and entirely irrelevant to the OP's issue.

As for that guy, I don't think there's anything you can do personally; the next update supposedly fixes this issue, but until then it's up to the server owners to restart their servers, thus clearing your ban. Getting in contact with them via IRC or PM would probably yield favorable results.

5. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I removed former topic from public view cause I'm dealing with that ban appeal in private (started conversation between people involved).

OT: many people are having problems just like you. Update is on its way as Kyzak said. You should chose servers closest to place where you live.

6. BlitZWTF

BlitZWTF Shopkeep Stealer

This is an old-as-balls thread, long since i've deduced it's just the ping ban system and there's nothing i can do, please lock this.

7. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

I responded since i couldnt post in adveskis thread.(turns out it was just deleted as i was writing that).

8. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

*LOCKED*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.