1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Buying and shoving PayPal down my throat.

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Ecoyli, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Ecoyli

Ecoyli Catapult Fodder

I bought the full version will my Visa card. I later got my email that didn't come with the download code and the email said use PayPal next time because it says I have a PayPal account active. That is true. However I prefer to use my debit card to buy things online. I dont want a different payment method shoved in my face because its easier for you. Id like a refund please. I have the recite code.

2. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

Sorry I think I left you hanging in the IRC channel. Email support [at] thd.vg, stating you would like a refund and provide relevant transaction details.​

3. Ecoyli

Ecoyli Catapult Fodder

Nevermind I got it working. Somehow.

4. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

P.S I got a debit card hooked up to my paypal account. It just works™

Beef likes this.
  5. tanmang42

tanmang42 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Well it will have a long code in the email and use that to activate your account.To activate it, log on to your account on the main web site then click Gift Code and type in the code.