1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Diablo III

Discussion in 'Other games' started by WarrFork, Mar 5, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Deleted off-topic posts. If was wasn't feeling so tired, I would have given EVERY SINGLE ONE of those off-topic posts a warning, resulting in you both having a couple days of ban. You guys are better than this. Don't let it happen again. D:<

I, for one, will be interested to see how D3 is for mods! :D
    I'm not much into playing with mods, but I love creating them! ^_^

2. Jaedong

Jaedong Shopkeep Stealer

Too bad Diablo 3 won't have mods. Officially, atleast...

3. IloveElectro

IloveElectro Base Burner

I will buy it..But I will only play with my friends..And PVP is gonna be epic IMO. The economy thing..I don't care about this system, I will not use it !

WarrFork and Jaedong like this.
  4. Jaedong

Jaedong Shopkeep Stealer

good way to look at it. I will be doing the same

5. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Finally a release date, May 15th 2012. :)

6. Jaedong

Jaedong Shopkeep Stealer

I'm getting the collectors edition.

WarrFork likes this.
  7. TheBlindSteve

TheBlindSteve Shipwright

I already got Diablo III because of the buy a year of world of warcraft deal. That being said I only played one minute of the beta before it crashed. Can't say much other then I got to get a better computer

8. Spoolooni

Spoolooni Shark Slayer

I'm pretty sad the new classes are badly designed like the female barbarian and the witch doctor. Although I must say that the demon hunter outfits are marvelous.

9. WarrFork

I'll don't buy that because I think it's not really a deal.. More simple to just buy Diablo III and get WoW sub 1 month only when I want to play.

10. TheBlindSteve

TheBlindSteve Shipwright

Actually I'm not even paying for it so I don't care. My dad plays World of Warcraft and because of that I'm getting Diablo III for free.

11. Spoolooni

Spoolooni Shark Slayer

Warcraft > everything else :B):. Anyways, I pretty much have a subscription for Cataclysm, so that deal is off for me.

12. Jaedong

Jaedong Shopkeep Stealer

lol "Warcraft>everything else"

I don't really like the inferno gear that is up for display. If you've seen it, the barbarian looks like a decepticon. They look way to robotic.
    [​IMG]

Other than the armor looking really bad I don't have a problem with the rest of the game.

13. WarrFork

You know this is not a armor you always have huh ? :D

14. Jaedong

Jaedong Shopkeep Stealer

I know, but this is the top tier armor, which is still sad. I've played the beta, and I like the low lvl wizard armor. The problem is how the wizard looks like a dominatrix...

If you can reskin armor in this game, i'll be happy.

15. WarrFork

The only thing I seen about reskin an armor is the bonus is Collector Edition wich will change the color of armors.

16. Jaedong

Jaedong Shopkeep Stealer

I don't think there's going to be any reskins. I like the dyes but I don't like all that extra metal on wizard fabric. I'm hoping theres a wide array of good endgame items that don't look like that. The invisible dye might be cool.

17. WarrFork

Invisible dye... Just don't wear an armor :p
    But yeah I also think they will not have other reskin.

18. Jaedong

Jaedong Shopkeep Stealer

I know invisible dye is no armor, Reskins probably going to be a future update.

On an off topic note, your anime list is pretty small :)

19. WarrFork

Even after an update, I don't think the reskin is a important update to do in list of Blizzard.

For the anime list, it's because I listen anime since very few, but this will grow quickly because I like that so much. :D

20. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Damn, I don't like all the spikey armour. Don't they know that you can pull of realistic armour that looks far awesomer? D:

Mods: BlueLuigi