1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Anons Signature Production

Discussion in 'Art' started by Anons, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anons

Anons Unknown Member Donator

I have been making signatures for a couple years now for guild mates and I use them as something to do when I get bored. So I figured I would extend my creative hand out to anyone who would like one on the KAG forums as well!

If you would like a signature please post, and good things to supply for me are:
    1: If you find an image you would like the signature made with, this helps lots (but please dont give me low resolution images, they dont work well)
    2: Any preferred colours that you might like in your signature
    3: The name you want on your signature (If it is other than your exact forum name, This also applies to any extra text you could want, IE clan name)
    4: If you would like a speficic character, a picture of said character & their name.

In the end I reserve the right to change any image you supply me for another if I think it works better, assuming it to be of a similar style of the original.

As an example, here are a few I have created for guild mates

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here is my own, older signature.

[​IMG]

Here are ones I've made for KAG players so far

[​IMG]

So if your interested in acquiring a signature, drop in a post and ill see what I can do!

FG, Bint, Lord_bugg and 17 others like this.
  2. Kater

Kater Horde Gibber

Very very nice wish I could do that...

3. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

You know, I been looking for a good new signature. The one I have is okay, but I had to steal it from someone else.
    1. No real preference, just no chibi's, not really a fan of chibi's
    2. My favorite colors are purple and yellow, but feel free to use anything you think is good
    3. Just my name: Kouji
    4. I'll say Saber from the Fate/Stay Night series since, that's kind of what I'll be sticking to for a while. I guess either this picture: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/11500000/Cute-Saber-fate-stay-night-11551424-1024-768.jpg or this picture: http://wpshrine.com/uploads/subb/wpshrine_Fate_or_stay_night_401_1600x1200.jpg would work. If you find a better picture, feel free to use that instead.
    Basically the only thing I care about is my name and using Saber, everything else I'm indifferent to, so you have all the freedom there. Also, could you make it 100x500, as that's my preferred size. I find 150 too tall. In case you are wondering, my favorite font is monotype cursiva, or something of a similar styling. Not really a fan of blocky letters.
    Anyways thanks, ladies?

4. Anons

Here you go, Tell me what ya think! I took the liberty of making two for you to choose from.

[​IMG]

That one is not technically 100 high, lol, but I'm sure you don't mind :) given the effect I was going for.

[​IMG]

Or there is this one.

RobertStephenson, Rayne and Kouji like this.
  5. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

I love both of them, but I'm going to have to go with the first one. It fits more to my style. I'm very impressed and thanks a lot. I really like it, ladies?

6. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

I have a little special request, i'll love to have a nice signature to have for my ''my recently watching anime.''
    What I need for is 3 zones for the text at the same place and the same dimension of the image (260x76).
    Here is the exemple: http://myanimelist.net/signature/WarrFork.png

For the style of this one, i'll like to have Rias Gremory. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29306410/KAG Forum/high_school_dxd_gremory_rias_render_1_by_mekdra-d4mergi.png
    But Like Kouji said, if you find better with, try it. :) For the background, red, effect of lights or anything like that. Do want you think is good. Oh, and my name WarrFork in if there is a spot for.

Thanks in advance. :D

7. Anons

Here ya go.

[​IMG]

I wasn't sure whether or not it required the "watching Anime" part up top, so I can remove that if need be.

8. WarrFork

9. Anons

No problem at all.
    Hows this?
    [​IMG]

Rayne and WarrFork like this.
  10. WarrFork

Ha, thanks it's perfect. I love it, nice job. :B):

11. Kater

Kater Horde Gibber

Anon's can you do something for me i will maybe not use it if you will do it, but i just whant to see how you do =P
    Can you do me a Clan Signature [EK] for EliteKIWI's? anyhow you think it would look good.

12. Carver

Carver Meitantei-san Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

1:Nothing specific for a background, you seem to have a strength with them, it seems. X3
    2: Seeing as I go with a steely blue for my XenFracture theme, darker and metallic sorts of blues would go nicely. (Here's a picture of my theme for some reference as to the colors I use.)
    3: Same as one you see, friend. :B):
    4: Megaman Volnutt, of the Megaman Legends video game series.
    I'm just going to link a bunch of pictures as separate words.
    Out of those, I'd specifically like the 2nd, 4th, or 6th (Just, to, and a)

13. Anons

Those Animated characters and their spiky hair :D
    [​IMG]

And here is the idea I had for an [EK] one

[​IMG]
    I can ofc make any changes that you'd like to see if they look any good.

14. Redigit

Redigit is not my actual name, it's Tommasop.

I like your work,here is my request:
    2:Background is [​IMG]
    3:Chris written in white and DEV written in black(attached to each other)

15. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

You do a good job of these anons, keep it up, I might request one at a later date, just when I think of something,
    If I could get you to make a template and all you do is change the name for my clan members or you can send me a template of my clan and I just paste the name over the top to save you the work.

chickennugget22 likes this.
  16. Anons

@GHOZT
    I'll give it a shot and post it up when I have something.

@Redigit
    Is this what you meant by joined together?

[​IMG]

17. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Anons, I didn't really ask for one, but I can find some pics and text for you to do just to make it easy on you.

18. Anons

Oh. Haha.
    I took the "If I could get you to make a template and all you do is change the name for my clan members or you can send me a template of my clan and I just paste the name over the top to save you the work." as you wanted me to make a template.

Redigit and GHOZT like this.
  19. Hello I would like to ask you if you could do a signature for the MOLE clan.
    1.-Our clan tags (just the first one) with like a dirt background, or watever you want there.
    2.-Could be brown
    3.-MOLE
    4.-A picture of a mole

20. Carver

Carver Meitantei-san Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Thank Anons, terrific work! I really love the typeface,

You're the kind of person who really gives each person the feel of a unique, individual banner, an I'm all about everybody being unique. My props to you.

Redigit likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.