1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

(^_^) U.S, California CTF

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by armymanpwns, Dec 30, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. armymanpwns

armymanpwns Bison Rider

Haven't had the time to look for any lately, besides might want to decide what i'm going to do when the rent ends in a couple of days.
    not sure if I'm going to find a different host or continue with this one or something else. :P

2. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Please continue the server Army! I really appreciate it a lot, when I'm not on the MOLE server (its down atm) I exclusively play on yours.

3. Yeah it's pretty much the only pub server left...Just needs more moderators! Especially around this time when most of the POWER folk are on.

4. armymanpwns

armymanpwns Bison Rider

I heard this dump of a server is going to be running for another 3 months. :p

Contrary likes this.
  5. MrJinkies

MrJinkies Horde Gibber

(make everyone but jinkies admin) good idea (now do the opposite)

6. Then make people moderator!

7. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

Archers could use some arrows when they spawn. They begin with nothing.

8. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

This makes me pretty happy. I dig the POWER server a bunch for being a F2P server.

9. armymanpwns

armymanpwns Bison Rider

True, never thought of it since I rarely play archer I'll set it to 10 and see how it goes. =3

10. Brilly

Brilly Haxor

I like this server, but I have no idea why I am banned.

11. Probably ping ban or random KAG ban. Happens a lot ): You should be able to join in about 15 minutes, and if not then you will have to wait till the server restarts which undoes all bans!

12. Quixote

Quixote Horde Gibber

Hey, I talked with verra about joining up with [Power] or is this the wrong place to do that?

13. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

Maybe he will make you moderator if you followed him on forums :p

14. This is the wrong place. Request to join our group then post your application in the relevant thread.

BeasterDenBeast likes this.
  15. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator

I seem to be banned again . . . . . Oh well, maybe these random bans will be fixed soon.

16. lucasdestroyer

lucasdestroyer Shipwright

today i wast banned by some guy in this server cuz he said that i was griefing and stuff, I WASN'T griefing, just remove the spikes to block the door cuz we were losing, sorry my english isn't the best.

17. Harmony

Harmony Shopkeep Stealer

Can somebody unban me? This time and the last time I got frozen, I was disconnected or kicked before being unfrozen!
    Thanks a lot

18. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

so empty....... btw, THIS SERVER IS BEST FTP SERVER... I do enjoy some premium servers but it depends on my mood (more)

19. armymanpwns

armymanpwns Bison Rider

You should be fine now Harmony and Blackcat these days the servers only empty when it's crashed, sometimes it's a bitch to get in. xD

20. GreenRock

GreenRock Base Burner

Mods: jackitch