1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Old White-Out/Background and Curser Missing

Discussion in 'General Help' started by FosterGaming, Mar 26, 2012.

1. FosterGaming

FosterGaming Shipwright

Hello, and thank you for looking into this problem for me.

(I've seen only one or two other forum posts about this but they don't give the information apparently needed by viewers to determine the problem... so here it ALL is!)

Here is a link to a youtube video I made displaying the problem:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZu6gZyO8qA&feature=youtu.be

Details about my computer: (It's a mid-2007 iMac)
    Running Snow Leopard version: 10.6.8
    2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    1 GB ram
    Bus Speed: 667 Mhz
    Graphics Card: ATI Radeon X1600
    (any more information can be given if asked for)

Attached Files:

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

3. FosterGaming

FosterGaming Shipwright

Well, like I said, this is a very old problem. (I keep checking in every three months or so and it's still... well... a problem.)

4. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

5. FosterGaming

FosterGaming Shipwright

Ok, a system update should include all updates available for the GPU drivers. After doing a system update the problem still occurred. (after re-installing it as well)

GPU is not the problem, I really want to play this game, and I would buy it if it worked. I'd recommend it to a friend if it worked... but... um... it doesn't work.

6. Shark_Skull8

Shark_Skull8 Shipwright

I have this exact problem. And my computer specs are almost exactly the same.
    I think I made a thread about this, they said they would fix it in the next update, which they haven't...
    It's the only thing stopping me from buying it.