1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

No players on servers

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Kerinthozis, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Kerinthozis

Kerinthozis Shipwright

Hi, so i got this strange problem and other people can relate since i crossed them on the servers.
    I can authenticate perfectly and reach the servers screen and then theres like no one on the servers apart for sometimes were i see 1 guy. I talked to him on the server and he said the same thing was happening.
    Is it a problem linked to the new version??
    I m on mac btw although the other guy was on PC. Any suggestions?

2. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

....Go to a new server...

Is there little servers or are there no players on servers?

If there are little servers (like or 5) reinstall your KAG.

If there are no players you have a filter and set it to players.Populated servers should show at top.

Hope this helps.

Raron

3. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

It looks like your client is out of date, I don't see you hitting the authentication server at all. When your client is out of date, you will only see servers which have not been updated.

Please reinstall your client and tell us whether or not it is now working for you after that.

4. Kerinthozis

Kerinthozis Shipwright

Yea sorry just launched kag a few times and it indeed updated the client
    But now it changed to the authentification problem so i guess i ll redirect to the threads about that problem XD

Downburst likes this.
  5. FliesLikeABrick

Are you still having auth issues? If so, which error are you getting?

I fixed one of the auth-related issues, the other one will take me a couple days.

6. AGRAIL

AGRAIL Shipwright

xD need any more info or u waiting on altered build to test with

7. FliesLikeABrick

I need to get a new build for you guys having the problems in the other thread - but right here I need to know if Kerinthozis is having issues, and if so what error he is getting

8. knightl

knightl Base Burner

Some people i've met have forgot to turn off the beginner filter so they have like 4 servers (TDM ones i think)

9. FliesLikeABrick

Yeah it could be that too. As far as Kerinthozis is concerned, I need more information from him. I am looking into the auth problem from the other thread though.

10. Matheusk0

Matheusk0 Shopkeep Stealer

I'm having the same problem more than a week! I downloaded the KAG 5 times and nothing works!
    I open the KAG after having downloaded it updates normally go into the game normally, but
    when I see the list of servers, servers and only have nine players 0. My friend gave me the folder the KAG to download it, I downloaded, I could play normally on servers, but the other day I was playing again, when I opened the KAG started to upgrade, i got everything right but the problem from the list of servers had begun again! extract the new KAG I downloaded from my friend, but then he begins to update again, help me!

Screenshot:

[​IMG]

I am Brazilian and I used the google translator, sorry for any mistakes.

11. FliesLikeABrick

Your KAG is out of date - notice how it says Build 424 in the lower right corner. It should be build 428.

Delete c:\KAG\App\version.txt and restart KAG. This will force it to update.

12. Matheusk0

Matheusk0 Shopkeep Stealer

Does not work! I did what you said, I opened the KAG, updated, but the list of servers remains the same!