1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

So...What does premium really get you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shadowcat, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Shadowcat

Shadowcat Catapult Fodder

Hello I hope to soon get KAG premium, But after looking at the wiki and stuff it doesnt say anything about what premium gives you and stuff the only thing I found related to the subject is the picture in the game itself.

So, What does Premim REALLY get you? (Im talking about items, Gameplay, Etc)

2. Disrespekt

Disrespekt Shark Slayer

Well, #1, you unlock all of the customized heads in the menu to use in multiplayer gameplay. You will be granted access to Single Player Zombie Fortress, and Multiplayer when it is released. you also get to play on Premium Servers, and get all the thing entailed in them. Those are really the only things of importance besides a yellow name. :p

3. silvershade10

silvershade10 Builder Stabber

K dude u get zombies, editor and all other modes when they come out. You get heads and premium servers. You get items etc nukes barrels lanterns and of course you can't be kicked from servers

4. Livorion

Livorion Shipwright

I didn't know about the future of this game when I bought it... I am actually sssssuper Happy because I did...

But all the information of the complete game is not gathered in one place... they kind of need help with that, or maybe it is going to take so much time to do all, and they do not want to make everyone impatient? D:

If they create a bonus for anyone that invites people, I will get a lot of people to buy the game =P

5. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

You guys also missed a very important point, that you get every update from here on in, so when multiplayer zombies comes out and I think you guys covered modt things.

6. MacD

MacD Shark Slayer

If anyone is wondering what the future is like for premium members, planned features for the full version of KAG can be found here.

GHOZT likes this.
  7. GrimWaltz

GrimWaltz Shopkeep Stealer

So, apart from all the basic stuff that you know by now, and all the planned things still to come.
    Right now, you also get:
    - A reduced price of 9.99$!
    - A better insight of the Forums, as now you can join the Full Members part.
    - Events! Yes, there are Events. One of the first events was last week, Guards Vs The World. More are to come I'm certain of that.
    - You can give your opinion and ideas on future possibilities to be implemented in the game. You effectively play a part in the creation of the game.
    - You get a good feeling for helping someone, giving you fun.
    - You gain friends. :)
    - Etc.

8. kalidor

kalidor Shopkeep Stealer

One word: Swag.

9. GrimWaltz

Word.

10. amuffinattack

amuffinattack Bison Rider

This is good but doesn't show what you get as of now.

Right now you will get single player zombies and multiplayer when it comes out in a few weeks. You get editor for your single player game. When it comes to game content for multiplayer you get all the heads to distinguish you from the rabble! Kegs which are make big holes in buildings. Day/night cycle which changes the game dynamic in such an amazing way. Boulders to make traps with, dropping on peoples heads. More types of shop, lanterns to light up the dark areas. An over all more skilled and competent player base to befriend/learn from. Access to the prem forums and best of all you support a game that you enjoy playing and keep the devs working hard.

AJ likes this.
  11. GrimWaltz

Isn't that basically what the total sum of all our comments was? XD

12. amuffinattack

amuffinattack Bison Rider

Pretty much, But in one post :D Hey let me feel important.

forest_fish12 likes this.
  13. GrimWaltz

*pats your head* aww... alright I'm sorry. *gives you a cookie* Feel important :)

forest_fish12 likes this.
  14. Miaow

Miaow The Fanciest Pants always wins Donator Tester

As a hat I choose to associate myself with only the most premium of warriors.

Contrary, GHOZT and GrimWaltz like this.
  15. GrimWaltz

The hat is what we do it for!

Hoj likes this.
  16. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

Yeah totally. Hat make me feel better on the battlefield.

Dark_Ham and GrimWaltz like this.
  17. GrimWaltz

It's the only support you really have...

18. Hoj

Hoj Builder Stabber

Buying a game in the early stages is like investing into a business. A lot of what Premium members have access to isn't out yet. Many more updates in the future add extra content to the game. Grim has already pointed out the major items included. You have a lot more options on the table. For ten dollars its a nice deal. In the future it will cost more than what it does right now. Trust me when this game is very popular Premium will be a big benefit.

19. FlyingGroundhog

FlyingGroundhog Shopkeep Stealer

The reason why I got it was because I want to support the developers and KAG was fun to me, so it seemed like the right thing to do. I didn't really do it at all for the hats/etc.

allknowingfrog likes this.
  20. allknowingfrog

allknowingfrog Bison Rider

Ditto. Hat's didn't even exist when I went premium. It was all about that yellow name. I wanted to help the cause, and I wanted people to know I was helping the cause! :)