1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Unofficial Multiplayer zombies release

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chaoticredux, Mar 30, 2012.

1. GrimWaltz

GrimWaltz Shopkeep Stealer

I kind of think people should stop complaining about an experimental build :p
    </br>--- merged: Mar 31, 2012 2:48 AM ---</br>
    nope, it's not even an official test release (I think) It's fan modded servers.

2. synthesispandabot

synthesispandabot Bison Rider

missed that, yet still. its good to have some feedback.

3. GrimWaltz

haha, it's alright. :) You need to help each other out. ^^

4. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

um people have been pretty reasonable so far

unless speculation and discussing bugs is synonymous with "complaints" to you

5. lehoon

lehoon King

It's Mr. Bean! I knew I recognized his voice somewhere.
    https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/migrant-mr-bean.5342/

6. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Given the original time should probably be happy they've taken to just bitching about this. :P

7. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

Wasn't Multiplayer Zombies supposed to be released in Febuary?
    They are bitching for the wrong reason XD.

8. knightl

knightl Base Burner

No zombies was meant to be released then

9. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

It was supposed to be released a while back.
    They're bitching for the wrong things.

10. GrimWaltz

I think most people weren't aware of this fact. :p Great, you've caused a revelation!

Cirom likes this.
  11. knightl

knightl Base Burner

unless thats out of context it seems like they said zombies

we have zombies :)

12. Malakhaj

Malakhaj Horde Gibber

I see a lot of people complaining about permadeath. Things is; without permadeath there is no survival mode, just bashing endless waves of zombies with xxx lives. I opt for permadeath, but would be nice to see that dead players can somehow influence the game and make alive players life more misserable :P, gaining control of portal ? ghost ? controll of z-knights? undead builders ? Game is so flexible that there are unlimited possibilities. I think that at least some people here look forvard to a true zobie survival, not just simple zombie bashing game, if i would want to play something like that i would go to one of many sites offering flash killing zombie games...

13. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

The problem with individual permadeath is it leaves no way for players to join an existing game, and these matches can last forever. It's a single-player mechanic.

Hopefully they are instead aiming for group permadeath: collect migrants, turn them to NPCs that any player can control

Beef and BlueLuigi like this.
  14. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

Perma death? Have you ever gotten a follower?

15. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Aren't these servers all essentially butchering the single player mode into submission to let other people join? Not that I have any problem whatsoever with that (that what I imagine is been done anyway), but surely alot of bugs and glitches coming at are gonna be largely due to the fact that single player been forced into having multiple players, instead of the mode having a problem with multiplayer in general? So even constructively pointing out bugs is a little pointless for MP zombies in it's current incarnation.

16. Hoj

Hoj Builder Stabber

Zombie mode servers are starting to affect all other servers on the list. The lag just got worse it seems with more zombie servers. Most likely a coding error or some other type of problem. It seems like everyone gets kicked from servers before they can even finish. I'm starting to think now they should not allow the mode to continue at the moment. Never thought it was cause so many problems.:skull:

17. GrimWaltz

Are you certain it's because of the popping up of Zombie servers?

18. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

I would like to say, that the masonry workshop is the most annoying thing ever, why? Because you can team kill with the boulders...

Uh, you are wrong. There is no way a server could directly effect another servers lag issues, or any other issues.
    The thing to blame would either be the server you are playing on is not near where you live. Or that you have terrible internet, or your internet is capped out.

19. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Zombie CTF is awesome too :B):
    It makes up most of the problems of MP Zombie Fort.

20. GrimWaltz

Yeah, I saw you on the same server :p It's cool, but got banned :( :p