1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[TDM] Haunted Mausoleum

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Peelz, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Peelz

Peelz Shipwright

This map is free to use/edit at your discretion. All that I ask is that, if you use this on your server or happen to play it on an existing server, please post here letting me know how it went. As a budding map designer I would love to know if these maps are fun to play, are balanced, serve the gameplay purpose that they were meant for, etc.

"Haunted Mausoleum"
    mausoleum.png
    mausoleum_screenie.png
    Gamemode: Team Death Match​
    Size: 201 x 100​
    Players: 15 vs 15 (approximated. needs testing)​
    Description:
    While you wait for the zombie update to arrive, why not get in the right mindset with a trip through this dank and gloomy map. As an intrepid explorer you have wandered into this ancient edifice only to have the entrance cave in behind you. Yes, it's another team death match map, this time focusing almost 100% on combat. You can engage in open combat in the mausoleum itself, or venture down into the catacombs to rob graves for their gold.

Disclaimer: There are very few resources available on this map in order to focus primarily on combat. This may be adjusted in the future after further testing.

2. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

It looks pretty cool, but can you make it smaller? It's significantly larger then any of the good RDM maps, making it un-useable really. Make it with a 6v6 in mind.

GHOZT, inactive_account and Noburu like this.
  3. Miggles

Miggles Shark Slayer

Well considering it wasn't made for use in RDM it isn't a surprise.

4. Peelz

Peelz Shipwright

What is RDM? I am going to be making some map adjustments anyway (making a gold server edition to accomodate the day-night cycle, etc) so I might try a smaller version too.