1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Shad with wings attacking servers!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dark_Ham, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Anonymator

Anonymator Shipwright

I was playing on a server when those creatures began to attack us. It was very funny to saw archers crying when they were dropped to the ground. I hope that conceptors keep this addon to see again flying monsters attacking players some randomly days (like special events). It would be very funny. Those creatures are gargyols, rock-maded monsters and very strong but I succeeded to kill one of them :B): . More over, knights can use them to fight (only one otherwise they take you to the sky ) because ennemy's damages are send to the gargyol and not to you;) .

2. MacD

MacD Shark Slayer

I had no problem making them release me as a builder. I just held right mouse button and they ended up dropping me within 2 seconds.

I, for one, welcome Greg as our new overlord of the sky.

PumpkingSlice likes this.
  3. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

Same here, the fact that you can use them to your advantage is great aswell :D they have saved me sometimes and given me great oppertunities to do what I call "Greg Bombing" over the enemies.....however there very dumb and most of the time take you the opposite way :( but I always seize an opportunity to get fly with them....unless I am on zombies ofcourse :P

4. Poonchy

Poonchy Tree Planter

u shad?

5. Red3eard

Red3eard Catapult Fodder

6. Dark_Ham

Dark_Ham Shipwright

Come back to this thread after a two day holiday only to find that peace has finally been restored to the forums. <3

7. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

nah bro i ain't even shad!

8. Bax399

Bax399 Catapult Fodder

I love gregs, whenever I see them I run up and give them a big hug :D