1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Banning people for "Hacking"

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by Dawid90dd, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Dawid90dd

Dawid90dd Shark Slayer

//edit from Kouji: Moved to Server Hosting/Troubleshooting/Help instead of regular Help

This trouble is a bit annyoing for me. When i start my ZOMBIE server, it bans sometimes all people inside server, with reason :Hack. Im not sure why it appears on my server, and i dont know how to fix it.
    Can you tell me where i need to search? I was trying to modify Dedicated_autoconfig.gm, but there is no parameter responsible for Deactivating Hack autoban, or Autoban time....

Help me guys, sorry for my not very good english.

2. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I don't know why your server is doing this, but there is a parameter for the time they are banned (global g_kickvote_bantime = 30; // How long (in minutes) is the player banned after a kick vote) I know , I know, it's for votekick but it worked for me.

3. Dawid90dd

Dawid90dd Shark Slayer

ill try that out. By the way, i can send you name of that serwer if you want to see how its autokicking (i dont want to post name there because i think moderators will say that its ad)

4. Galen

You don't need to send me the name. I know that autokicking bug pretty well :(

5. Dawid90dd

Dawid90dd Shark Slayer

I modified that parameter, restarted server, and its still kicking people (Reason of course hacking...)

6. Galen

Hmmm.... I don't know the reason then. Sorry :(

7. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

If your server hangs for even a second, it'll recieve a bunch of packets at once, think "OMG SPEEDHACK", and ban everyone.

Happens on my servers sometimes, MM and Geti are working on a fix.

Boxpipe likes this.