1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build 353 Released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MM, Apr 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I seem to die the second I get out of my building.
    Whenever I slash downwards I "fall to my death".
    If I get shield bashed more likely than not I "fall to my death".
    And half heartedly throwing a corpse from 2 blocks up can stun people below.

2. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

It works.....

3. SeQuest

SeQuest Catapult Fodder

Alot of crashes (like every 30-60 minutes) and glithes (hits trough wall, 0 hearts but alive etc.)

4. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Prepare for Build 354 355 356.........

PumpkingSlice likes this.
  5. How many times do have people to explain this isn't a bug? Bomb damage is scaled after a distance between you and a bomb so sometimes you are left with 0.25 heart which displays as 0.

6. Reactorcore

Reactorcore Shark Slayer

Wait, what about using held corpses as cushion while falling to reduce or prevent fall damage? :rollseyes:

7. Cadbury

Cadbury You can't escape. Donator

Aww. :(

8. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

It's a ton of fun throwing corpses at people.

FliesLikeABrick likes this.
  9. JacKD

JacKD Ballista Bolt Thrower

Reading the changelog it looks like a nice update.

A bit offtopic:
    Hell's gonna break loose when monday at 00.00 the multiplayer zombie update doesn't show up xD

10. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

My week begins on a Friday, so I expect it to be done tomorrow.

GrimWaltz, PumpkingSlice and JacKD like this.
  11. MM

MM THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Heh, next week means, its probably the end of the week .

12. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

The week begins on a sunday. Soooo next sunday is when I'm gonna expect it. I got enough shit going on that it's really not gonna be a problem to wait.

13. JacKD

JacKD Ballista Bolt Thrower

You should probably add that clarification in bold and caps in the post xD Otherwise people are going to go berseker like with SP zombies xD

14. FarmerJohn

FarmerJohn Bison Rider

Try to change filter on server list page, chances that it's in the "Beginner" state.

Yeap. But in my case executable is not deleted.

15. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

It would be great if you could create threads and/or mantis bugs for the issues you are encountering so that we can gether more information from you

That goes for everyone having issues - please create threads in the Help! forum or find an existing one with the same problem you are having. This way the team can work with you to get more information and resolve your issue

16. ravenguard19

ravenguard19 Bison Rider

The most bugged update ever... It was tested before release? I doubt :>:(:

17. FliesLikeABrick

Please create threads about bugs/problems you encounter so that they can be reproduced/fixed. The game is in alpha, so the focus right now is on getting functionality out to the public and trying to minimize bugs. The developers are greatly assisted by the community's help in finding and reporting useful information on bugs.

18. Anonymator

Anonymator Shipwright

There is a lot of bugs to fix. And new adds break the gameplay. Especially knights gameplay. Now it is very risquy to try a doble slash because you can get crushed against a wall. Bouncing system when a bomb explode is also overpowered :(. I want to recover old knight's combats with a lot of tactics and combos. Finally, you can be bashed during a very long time when ennemies are under you killing you like a ridiculous shit.... But i think you are already working to fix them. ;). But it's a good work done for corpses:p.

Worm likes this.
  19. FliesLikeABrick

Please look at the most recent post(s) in this thread and subscribe there: https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/cant-play-executing-file-changes-into-unknown-one.5509/

20. tur1sta

tur1sta Random snippet here ಠ__ಠ Donator

I got to use the new corpse system on my first game. I was on the blue team.
    I got killed by an arrow shot at the entrance of the base. The entrance itself is quite high and the enemy is trying to climb up to it. I realized I had no bombs and the slithering enemy at the gates had to be dealt with. I picked up my own corpse, head for the entrance and dropped it........... "+2" fuck yeah.....:B):

I wonder if the concept came from the "desperate" idea of "if you have nothing else to throw, reach the closest thing"?

Chinizz, FuzzyBlueBaron and GHOZT like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.