1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Bought Premium. Never got giftcode.

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Deadlyz, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Deadlyz

Deadlyz Catapult Fodder

I recently (March 9th, No Joke) bought the premium version of this game, for 6.52GBP (or sumin like that) and It was told you would INSTANTLY receive a message with your giftcode. well I done this and never recieved one. Any help on this? I've looked on youtube to see if anyone else had this problem and didn't find anyone. Help Please!

2. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Please send a mail to "support [at] thd.vg" (alternatively "thd.supp [at] gmail.com"

Copy and paste from frequently asked questions...
    </br>--- merged: Apr 5, 2012 5:19 PM ---</br>
    What does youtube have to do with KAG?

Beef and Kouji like this.
  3. Deadlyz

Deadlyz Catapult Fodder

I've sent an email. Do you know how long it wil l take? I've already waited a month to find these forums xD

4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I see no E-mail. Are you sure you changed [at] to @?

5. Deadlyz

Deadlyz Catapult Fodder

Yeah... Shall I resend?

Edit: Check Spam?

6. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Still no mail. Either you're sending it to wrong e-mail address or you're trolling me.
    Send it HERE!

7. ttea

ttea Bison Rider

Deadlyz, I would check all your email settings. Have you been receiving emails recently? Have you been successfully sending emails recently? This might be an explanation into why you didn't receive the KAG premium email.

8. Deadlyz

Deadlyz Catapult Fodder

I recieved the receipt so I guess im recieving properly, and I've sent one to a friend to test and they replied...

Edit: I've sent it again.

9. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I see your e-mail in the support inbox this time, Furai should be able to look at it shortly

edit: also, for what it's worth I don't see any past e-mails from you attempted on the mail server

10. Deadlyz

Deadlyz Catapult Fodder

in the email I say my old email, which is connected to my paypal. here it is anyway: wenderek [at] aol.com

Isn't a good idea to post a full email in public. Bot crawlers can pick it up very easily - Beef