1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The iPhone version

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by Xlayer, Feb 26, 2012.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. GrimWaltz

GrimWaltz Shopkeep Stealer

Well I use an android phone, and to be honest, I have no problems. :p

2. ttea

ttea Bison Rider

http://www.tapatalk.com/

I think the mods of these forums have to get this forum listed on it. But for the basic version it's free to get listed. For users, viewers, and posters of the forum the app costs $2.99, but the cost can be wrangled around with Jailbreak/Installous. It might be worthwhile to do it. Otherwise there maybe other free options. Just an idea/thought.

BlueLuigi likes this.
  3. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I don't think tapatalk actually even works on XenForo? Could be wrong, didn't check. Used to use it on vB :3c

4. ttea

ttea Bison Rider

it does according to them.

BlueLuigi likes this.
  5. GrimWaltz

Wouldn't it be better to deliver free app for the users/viewers/posters? This is sort of the only forum I follow... :p So tapatalk wouldn't really be that useful for me.

6. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

It would, but I'm not aware of one that exists and we don't have the resources to build one ourselves.

7. ttea

ttea Bison Rider

What coding languages are you familiar with?

8. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

You can probably get Tapatalk or a similar thing for free, I know there is at least one there.

9. GrimWaltz

Well, I'm following this thread, so if anyone has any suggestion for easy free KAG forum acces, I'm all for. :)

10. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Its not a question of that, its a question of time. A dedicated forum app specifically for our forums is really not worth the investment of time.

BlueLuigi likes this.
Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97