1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Lame?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bart-, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Bart-

Bart- Catapult Fodder

Lol, i went to a free server today, and after playing for a while I made a pit, the pit was not equal, like this:
    :castle_wall::castle_wall:
    :castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall:
    So I made it equal..
    But apparently that was too hard to understand for these 10 year old players, and they all screamed "bart griefing our pit!''
    And yea, i got kicked by 5 different noobs, which is quite confusive, they dont seem to understand how to make a pit, but they know how to kick someone.

Heres the catch, I have gold, and since the new update I can be kicked or something?
    I hope this 'anti kick' system will be back next build...

Redigit likes this.
  2. Bookmark

Bookmark Haxor

You will always see someone who acts that way if you even look at their building the wrong way. Just move on and politely ask, "What are you building and may I help?"
    The ability to kick premiums should stay. To be honest, not being able to kick a "gold" player was quite broken. You could easily grief the entire game without any direct consequences (no fear of getting kicked).

3. PlasmaBunny

PlasmaBunny Catapult Fodder

there was a you cant votekick premium system up i remember

4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Except for the imminent ban.

5. knightl

knightl Base Burner

yeah a ban might worry someone a teenie bit more than a kick

6. Mister_Meatball

Mister_Meatball Base Burner

That is why it is so nice to have a premium account, where you can play on gold servers with people who actually know how to play the game. I have met the type of over possessive people you are mentioning and if a problem like that occurs, the I usually wait for their building to fail and repair it in a way that isn't terrible.

7. Ostricheggs

Ostricheggs Shipwright

It might seem imminent to you, geti, as I'm sure you have the same abilities as a guard. But to the average player getting griefed by a premium it was a tad bit frustrating to not be able to do anything but wait for a guard or admin while your towers and shops are getting destroyed.

8. AgeOfMe

AgeOfMe Shopkeep Stealer

Thats why i usually tick to premium servers, OCD and hyper-spastic 8 year old children don't mix well.

9. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

idiot players need to stop being idiot players

10. AgeOfMe

AgeOfMe Shopkeep Stealer

>idiot players
    >not being idiots
    My brain hurts. Please stop :QQ:

11. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

play like a pro dont play like a noob

12. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

While you're at it, them criminals can all start shelters for lost kittens or something. :P

thebonesauce and Kouji like this.