1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[353] How works money reward ?

Discussion in 'Classes & Mechanics' started by WarrFork, Apr 9, 2012.

1. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

I create this thread to know what is reward of money.

-When you kill a builder/knight/archer.
    -How much you lose money when you die ?
    -How much money you have for hit with a hammer/arrow/sword.
    All thing like that.

2. ravenguard19

ravenguard19 Bison Rider

-How much money you have for hit with a hammer/arrow/sword. = 5 gold per hit
    -How much you lose money when you die ? = dunno. it's a percent of your gold probably
    -When you kill a builder/knight/archer. = probably 15 but i' m not sure

3. AFAIK 30%.

inactive_account likes this.
  4. AgeOfMe

AgeOfMe Shopkeep Stealer

-When you kill a builder/knight/archer. 10, I think (if not, then 5)
    -How much you lose money when you die DEpends, suicide is 80%, envirnment 80%, slaying is 30% and Bookmark said something bout static values
    -How much money you have for hit with a hammer/arrow/sword. 5

5. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

You guys are only partially correct since it's actually based on the server. If you checked out the gamerules config you'd see these lines:

coins_death_drop_percentage = 30
    coins_damage_enemy = 5
    coins_build_percentage = 10
    coins_bomb_cost = 20
    coins_arrows_cost = 1
    coins_heal_cost = 2
    coins_unit_cost = 50

death_drop_percentage, is when you get killed by some one else as far as I know. When you get suicide or fall to your death, I"m pretty sure it's as AgeOfMe said and it's about 80%

coins_damage_enemy, is exactly how many coins you get when hurt an enemy. This is regardless of whether or not you kill them.

coins_build_percentage, is a percentage of how many coins you get when buiilding/mining, although I'm not sure exactly how it works.

coins_unit_cost, I'm not 100% sure, but I think this is how many coins it costs for you to spawn after you have been killed. Of course if you have less than 50 coins, you'd still spawn but that's how many you need minimum before you keep coins after death.