1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ye Olde Pubb (Last/Previous match general)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by saniblues, Jul 22, 2011.

1. saniblues

saniblues KAG Guard Tester

So I prematurely opened the portal so it'd kill my team off. Then I solo'd the portal.

Everyone left after that. :shad:

Hella likes this.
  2. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Me and Justi took on a portal alone, hoping it would kill us, allowing the next game to start and sate the sadness of the multitude, who had tired of our supreme survival skills.

Unfortunately we won.

Froghead48 likes this.
  3. ENDOFRINE

ENDOFRINE Builder Stabber

So I entered a game late for set up, but we had a pretty cool castle, looked solid. Take my first step onto the battle field, and lo and behold, :shad: EVERYWHERE, NO ONE SURVIVED. Server admin (I'm guessing) said he was terribly sorry and then the server went down. That was the scariest match ever and I hope it happens again.:shad:

Contrary and Beef like this.
  4. Wyeth

Wyeth KAG Guard Donator Tester

So me Acavado, Lance and some other dudes were hanging about on this server... when a wild server owner appeared. We did some funny stuff (like trying to juggle another knight so that he won't touch the ground, play family in a cave underground and others)
    brementownmusicians.png
    The Bremer Town Musicians... it was great. Other notable quotes were: "Peanut Butter Jollo Tome" and something about glue... Also a lot of bumping and at one point we re-enacted an engine holding the world running.:shad:

5. Miauw62

Miauw62 Shipwright

Oh god, newiconspam :eek:

6. checkmate

checkmate Shopkeep Stealer

Lol i hate this : I am on server and i want to vote next map, but i click on servers. And what then? I AM DISCONNECTED. ! FFFUUUU

7. Dodge999

Dodge999 Shipwright

Great match i got lunged mysteryesly killed by a builder who was behind me :(

8. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

Dodge, here's a tip: Corpses can be thrown.

C at a corpse to pick it up, C again to throw.

9. Dodge999

Dodge999 Shipwright

Tlc i know that but i was fighting that is irrelevant

10. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

Ahaha ! Entombed myself with a full health enemy knight :p He was on my head, and I killed him with my hammer. Then an archer arrive and shooted me through the wall.

11. LINUS

LINUS Shopkeep Stealer

At this moment I played during 1 hour a big game (23 vs 23), and I have the feeling I wasted my time.

I think this was the worst team ever, everybody was selfish and unable to coordinate action, to build workshop or to make a skybridge to counter the other team's one. Builders were useless as hell, no archer to cover, only knights who rushed to the death.

It is not about winning at all cost, it is about team play and fun, here was only the mess and the chaos. The other team was far better and deserve it's victory.

This is very frustrating to have the feeling to be obliged to do everything by yourself... I hoppe I will have a better game soon!

this belongs in the Pubb. *threads merged* ~fbb

Froghead48 likes this.
  12. Smokeybacon

Smokeybacon Superdreadnought Donator

I struggled to do a poo today, it doesn't mean I should make a thread about it. What's the point here? Highlight whatever gameplay mechanics you think were to blame.

GHOZT likes this.
  13. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

I would like to hear more about your troublesome defecation.

Hella and Miauw62 like this.
  14. knightl

knightl Base Burner

thanks for the sig bacon

on to topic, you didn't realize till the end you weren't having fun?

15. LINUS

LINUS Shopkeep Stealer

My post is as useless as yours bro

16. Miauw62

Miauw62 Shipwright

Yesterday, i had the best match ever.
    It was on Rayne's DNCTF server. Our base was being raped by super kegs, and all the territory we had left was a tiny castle, protecting the tent and the little area behind it. On a certain point even the front of the castle was blown away, but we held our position.
    Then we pushed them back, collapsed a few of their towers.
    I, playing as knight, managed to dig under their base (litteraly from right in front of their most backward base to right behind it) with 4 other knights and 2 builders or so, and we just stole the flag right from behind their base and walked back with it, to our ruined 1-thick-walled cube that holds our tent.. That was the most awesome end of a game ever.
    Super kegs, i owe you one. (tough i dont think that that will be for very long :/)

17. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Anyone seen corpse corpse fish?
    Now zombies are doing it.

feet and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  18. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Yeah, I was consistently being slain by the damned things yesterday, both zombies AND players! D:

19. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

screen-12-04-25-19-14-11.png
    This trap was clearly effective. Look at the blood. Sure its weird for the blues to come from out base and go towards theirs but there is blood on it so your argument is invalid.

screen-12-04-25-16-29-07.png
    Someone needs to use this image and tell from where I stand to where the archer slit (near cursor) is to find the optimum speed and trajectory for putting bombs through 1 block small windows.

Which I did.
    Twice

20. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

What is Mongolian horde when is it coming out and when is adventure coming out?
    [​IMG]