1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Beo's KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Beo, Sep 21, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. ravenguard19

ravenguard19 Bison Rider

I'm happy that you enjoy playing here :) Like and subscribe to become Bro today *Brofist*

Froghead48 likes this.
  2. Gerald

Gerald Bison Rider

i dont know what you mean :rollseyes:

Hella, GalenMarek and Froghead48 like this.
  3. Plox

Plox Catapult Fodder

Can i be an guard?
    - I kick the griefers
    - friendly
    - I am in beos ctf server 24/7
    - help guys ! I hope i can be :)

- Plox

Edit: or if i can be an admin :B):

4. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Not until you learn the diffrence between a guard and a server admin...

Also a cool story about you helps :p

5. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I AM AN RCON STEALER ACCORDING TO RAVENGUARD. ;_;

GalenMarek, ravenguard19 and justi01 like this.
  6. justi01

justi01 Haxor

Yes! You didn't apply to to become an admin! Nononono. That would just be absurd.

7. ravenguard19

ravenguard19 Bison Rider

"password stealers tends to always hide the truth"

thebonesauce likes this.
  8. thebonesauce

Another book? HAHAHA

9. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

First and foremost. I am aware of the fact that you, as of this moment, are not in need of any new moderators on your servers. Consider this as me putting myself out there, if the occasion would arise, and you once again would need another moderator. I am up for it.

Beo's servers and King Arthur's Gold goes hand in hand for me. Your servers are essentially the only ones I play on. This is due to a large variety of reasons.

Probably most important is its location. The servers are based in germany and I can therfore play with a great ping. It also fits my timezone perfectly since I live in southern Sweden. When I play there are more or less always a ton of people to play with.

Secondly, this one is almost, if not more important than the first reason. The moderators on these servers are active in the game and really consistent in their moderating. They talk to the people and their judgements are fair and square. This has led to great and clean gameplay on these servers. All the griefers and the occasional speed hacker are dealt with swiftly.

Bottomline is, the people playing on these servers are for the very most part very well behaved and friendly when they are playing. The good certainly outweights the bad.

On an ordinary day I play 5-20 rounds on your servers, depending on how fast they finish and so forth. I love jumping into a game and play for 5-15 minutes and then go and do something else before coming back.

Now the reason why I am giving my helping hand here is because recently I've seen myself trying to more actively deal with the problems arising on the servers. This usually results in me asking for live support from one of the mods. This made me think a little bit. It would be so much easier for both me and them if I could deal with the griefing/hacking on my own. Instead of wasting other people's time.

Due to my current schedule I have the ability to play during early hours, 7-10am GMT+1. During this time there are not always that many moderators or players in the game and that makes it so much more difficult to deal with people disrupting the game. This saddens me since it renderes the process of kickstarting the game so much more difficult when there are not as many people to go around.

I have from what I know a pretty good relation with most of the moderators of these servers. It is true, I know a few more personally than others, but I do nonetheless feel a very friendly atmosphere between even those people I don't talk with on a regular basis.

If you would in the future happen to consider this application I would want to let you know that this would be my first moderating job. I have a basic understanding of different commands, but I am certain that I can get all the help if I would need from one of the mods I know.

Thanks for reading, see you on the battlefield.

Hella, mishKa, Beef and 2 others like this.
  10. justi01

justi01 Haxor

We probably should've mentioned this before. But, Rommi left the crew a few days ago, so it opens a free spot for another admin.

11. Jessetius

Jessetius Bison Rider

Hello there!
    If you need an admin on your servers, I'm your man! I will beat the griefers and hackers with my in-game fighting experience and if that's not enough, I'll kick them with my moderating experience, that I've gained from EPB and Clemo's server.

I am a person who likes to seek for justice, as some of your admins might know. In fact, I know your every active admin except stickperson. And the reason I know so many of them, is that your server is my favourite server and I play on it nearly every day for several hours.

WanderMark, I agree with your impressive writing mostly, but I think it'd be good to have an admin on the both teams all the time. It would make the patrolling so much more efficient and the admins wouldn't need to jump from team to team all the time.

12. justi01

justi01 Haxor

P.S. Beo's zombie server's will not be up in the current build, as the multiplayer zombie's mode is too buggy and has a tendancy to crash a shit ton.

13. Aer

Aer Shipwright

^ Sadness ensues.
    I wish Multiplay Zombies could work even as well as single player at its current state.

Your Servers Rock btw!

WanderMark likes this.
  14. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Wandermark, all you had to do was ask. you were pretty much most of us talked about, as in "Wandermark shud be admin" :3

GalenMarek likes this.
  15. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Nooo! How dare you to tell him that! :eek: :>:(: :D

16. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

he could just go back and read all the posts.....as he is in now.... ;3

GalenMarek likes this.
  17. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Don't tell him that either! :D
    </br>--- merged: Apr 25, 2012 7:23 PM ---</br>
    And Raven is a hacker... :>:(: Always the same stories :D

18. cakeballs1234

cakeballs1234 Catapult Fodder

hey can i be a in game moderator i always play on your sever like every day

19. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Mr. Balls1234, I would gladly ensure my hand to vote for you, if you might perhaps provide me with some further information, and also the most hilarious joke you have in your repertoire.

The same goes for you, Mr. Wandermark and Mr. Jessetius. Now, I beseech you, humour me with your humour!

20. thebonesauce

Don't take this the wrong way, cakedude, but I have never once seen you on there. Really.

Mods: jackitch