1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Admin head?

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by YaRoL1, Apr 23, 2012.

1. YaRoL1

YaRoL1 Drill Rusher

--

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  2. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

That's the guard hat you're talking about; only Royal Guards can use it, primarily for identification purposes. If somebody who doesn't have a green or purple name is using it, they probably shouldn't be!

3. sj67

sj67 Greg hunter

MaleHeads.png

Those heads are for guards only, like Kyzak said. ^-^

4. Hallic

Hallic Haxor

I wouldn't mind admins of server having there own head: A crown or a halo on their head, or maybe something more suitiable/creative.
    We could consider giving admins giving the ability to have this head only if they enable globalguards to 1 on their server :shad:

Cirom, GHOZT and Contrary like this.
  5. YaRoL1

YaRoL1 Drill Rusher

--

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  6. kiro

kiro Garde KAG Donator Tester

Yarol : un guard, c'est un modérateur global, qui est choisi par les autre guards et par les admins. C'est le seul moyen d'avoir ces chapeaux :) On peut pas les obtenir en modifiant un fichier, c'est pas un mod :p

(translation : a guard is a global moderator, chosen by the other guards and the game admins. It's the only way to get these hats.)

Bookmark likes this.
  7. adus1998

adus1998 Shipwright

i like guards hats !!!!!!;)