1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

White Square Glitch/annoying

Discussion in 'General Help' started by ryguy808, Apr 14, 2012.

1. ryguy808

ryguy808 Catapult Fodder

HI.... I just downloaded KAG for My mac 10.6....

I am experiencing a glitch, it seems there is a white square for a pointer (in place of the mouse icon I'm sure). It is very annoying, I was wondering if there was a file or something I could go into to change what the pointer icon looks like... Help would be GREAT THANKS

add:

Ummm, I think something is up with this, because I am getting white squares in place of some images

[​IMG]

2. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Beef likes this.
  3. ryguy808

ryguy808 Catapult Fodder

Okay... Sorry I havn't posted in a while... So I've been doing some research and I found that this is ONLY happening on Macs, I also found that it has nothing to do with Mac's GPU cards, so if ANYONE can give me SOMETHING to work with, is there anything I can edit in the KAG folder itself? Maybe a string I can change? I would be very grateful

THANKS

4. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

This isn't a Mac-only problem, it is related to outdated graphics card driver. Updating it could fix the issue.