1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
Bukshah12
Last Activity:
May 4, 2012

Following 2

Followers 1

Highschool

Bukshah12

Shipwright, Male, from North Carolina

My god, I haven't been active since I became a brony. I will fix this! I will begin playing again! May 1, 2012

Bukshah12 was last seen:
May 4, 2012
    1. Bukshah12
      Bukshah12
      My god, I haven't been active since I became a brony. I will fix this! I will begin playing again!
      1. inactive_account
        inactive_account
        apparently not
        Mar 1, 2013
    2. Adinxs
    3. Bukshah12
      Bukshah12
      Another airsoft match yesterday. Someone was using glass BBs AGAIN! It's not even competitive! It's for fun! Why the hell would you do that!
    4. Bukshah12
      Bukshah12
      I went to the dentists earlier and the dentist's assistant was really cool! We talked about vidyer games 'n such!
    5. Bukshah12
      Bukshah12
      Did an airsoft match on the 5th. I only got hit once. Took out a total of 5 guys per round with 6 rounds. I did well as a sniper. :)
  • About

Highschool

Signature

Love and Tolerance actually is my motto, but don't expect a non-aggresive wimp.
    Threats/trolling over the internet don't work. I can just leave, play something else for a while and come back. You might see that as the troll winning, but I don't have to listen to it's stupidity.

Don't question my actions, I most likely have a plan.