1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
kinky
Last Activity:
May 23, 2013

kinky

Tree Planter, Male

kinky was last seen:
May 23, 2013
    1. ParaLogia
      ParaLogia
      You are a fun person and a good poster. You can be very successful on this Forum!
      。◕‿◕。
      1. kinky
        kinky
        Ive made myself too visible for my personal comfort, if im attracting oogles from one such as ParaLogia. I just had some time and felt like typing excessively. I'll get back in my cage soon enough. Meow.
        Sep 13, 2012
      2. ParaLogia
        ParaLogia
        <(*ΦωΦ*)>
        Sep 13, 2012
    2. Ruleral
      Ruleral
      MrKinkies....
      1. View previous comments...
      2. kinky
        kinky
        Ive got good news and bad news. The bad news is: the green wire was just power to the coffee maker. The good news is: the bomb was full of delicious cakes. Everyone wins, unless they were tired office workers or diabetics but really.. such people lost a long time ago either way.
        Sep 11, 2012
      3. FuzzyBlueBaron
        FuzzyBlueBaron
        And a win for the Fuzzy! :flex:
        Sep 12, 2012
      4. Ruleral
        Ruleral
        C:
        Sep 12, 2012
    3. Adinxs
    4. Adinxs
      Adinxs
      Do you see "feg" as an offensive word?
      1. kinky
        kinky
        I dont see -anything- as an offensive word. The idea of being offended by anyone who isnt really important to you seems silly to me. c'mon bro, for any opinion you have on any subject there are thousands who firmly disapprove. If you go around being bothered by that shit all day how are you gonna get anything done. #FuckTheHaters #VanillaIsBestPudding #AdinxsIsSoFat
        Aug 9, 2012
      2. Adinxs
        Adinxs
        Just wanted an opinion, I was talking with some buddies and one of them had invited a guy I did not know to chat, I said "Feg" and he got pissy.
        Aug 9, 2012
      3. kinky
        kinky
        Yah, laem. Thats the kind of thing that happens when people bother to get offended about stuff. Theres no benefit, just useless pissyness.. :/ .. could be worse though! He could turn out to be a jew.
        Aug 11, 2012
    5. Adinxs
      Adinxs
      Is that a cat with a beard, or a cat screaming?
      1. kinky
        kinky
        Aug 4, 2012
    6. Adinxs
    7. Adinxs
      Adinxs
      Kinky!
      I could never hurt you!
  • About

catalooOOooOoooOoupe!