1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
Chiguireitor
Last Activity:
Jul 18, 2012

Followers 2

Birthday:
Aug 20, 1982 (Age: 41)
Home Page:
Software dev (for business and games)

Chiguireitor

Shopkeep Stealer, 41, from Caracas / Venezuela

Chiguireitor was last seen:
Jul 18, 2012
    1. empdoch
      empdoch
      Hola que hace
    2. basic
      basic
      I hope that soon I could send you link link to a whole bunch of a high quality chiptunes... til that day I hope You will enjoy with whenever you could find on this page http://gmurek.pl/ have fun amigo :) !!!
    3. basic
      basic
      Helo again amigo :D !

I was hoping that the project I did mension to you erlier would be already done but we had some slips and it's still in progres :/ meanwhile I can provide you with this link wich is a link to the site of the artist which made this chiptune music.
    4. HardPenguin
      HardPenguin
      Yup, sound without problems. I can try to help you but you have to post a new thread - because it is better to post problem and solution in the public (others can use it in future too). Just make a new thread and please message me with its link.
      1. basic likes this.
      2. Chiguireitor
        Chiguireitor
        Seems it is solved now... followed the instructions on the Help subforum, i think maybe i'll organize a little better how to do it so ppl can find the info easily.

Thxs anyway :-)
        Nov 9, 2011
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 20, 1982 (Age: 41)
    Home Page:
    http://www.contimita.com
    Software dev (for business and games)
    Played Soldat! Loved it... Playing KAG, Loving it!