1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
Nyxity
Last Activity:
Aug 10, 2015
Birthday:
December 13
Too mentally ill.

Nyxity

Shipwright, Female, from My cave.

Some people really need to be punched... That or kicked in the groin with a steel toed boot. Jul 24, 2014

Nyxity was last seen:
Aug 10, 2015
    1. Nyxity
      Nyxity
      Some people really need to be punched... That or kicked in the groin with a steel toed boot.
    2. Nyxity
      Nyxity
      *Eyes Join date*... Huh... Nice.
    3. Nyxity
      Nyxity
      There are a lot of pussies on KAG lately. If not AFK, they don't do shit, plead new map because it is "ruined", or just leave. Annoying.
    4. Nyxity
      Nyxity
      I was so looking forward to an updated Zombie Mode (more challenging)... it is not on Beta yet though and is low priority... Sad panda...
    5. Nyxity
      Nyxity
      Some people are real pricks. You guys on Zombie Mania just a few minutes ago... yeah, I'm talking about you assholes.
    6. Contrary
      Contrary
      cool avatar thingy
      1. Nyxity
        Nyxity
        It is my symbol/logo. Created it back when I was like... thirteen?
        Jun 17, 2013
    7. Nyxity
      Nyxity
      Fluffykats is a nimrod griefer who needs to disappear from KAG...
      1. butterscotch
        May 25, 2013
    8. Nyxity
      Nyxity
      Ping still sucks most of the time.
      1. butterscotch
        butterscotch
        I know the feeling:(.
        May 25, 2013
    9. Nyxity
      Nyxity
      Ping is terrible lately... Evilness.
    10. Nyxity
      Nyxity
      I met duplicatingD today on Beo's server. He should be banned permanently by the looks of his track record.
    11. Nyxity
      Nyxity
      I am surrounded by assholes in Zombie mode lately.
    12. Nyxity
      Nyxity
      People on Zombie seem... very stupid lately.
      1. Galabranth
        Galabranth
        Would that be me? Sorry then if it is.
        Mar 11, 2013
      2. Nyxity
        Nyxity
        No idea. The status was written back in February and truthfully I cannot recall most players' names. Still, if you have to ask, it likely means you are aware of your actions and try to do your best. Therefore, I doubt you are anyone who has exasperated me.
        Mar 12, 2013
    13. Nyxity
      Nyxity
      Health really sucks lately. Medication is making me clumsy. How very annoying.
    14. Nyxity
      Nyxity
      Might take a break from Kag for a while... Lots of people on it are just making me feel sad lately. Very sad panda indeed. Sigh...
      1. butterscotch
        butterscotch
        me to;(
        May 25, 2013
    15. Nyxity
      Nyxity
      Zombie Mode seems to introduce me to players who hate me for some reason. I am a sad, resigned panda. Teamwork? I can't rely on it.
      1. butterscotch
        butterscotch
        Some premium players are a bit big headed.
        May 25, 2013
    16. Nyxity
      Nyxity
      Killed three z-knights alone with only arrows! I'm happy. :D
    17. Nyxity
      Nyxity
      Hand is more lamed than usual. Wah.
    18. Nyxity
      Nyxity
      『INC』 Demontime007 kept killing me because I chopped some of a tree for arrows. Apparently he told me to stop, but I never saw the message.
    19. Nyxity
      Nyxity
      Trying to figure out this profile page.
    20. Nyxity
      Nyxity
      Lamed Hand
  • About

Birthday:
    December 13
    Too mentally ill.
    I'm kind of slow in many ways. I've got a semi-lame wrist/hand so my movements are slow on Kag. So, the longer I play, the weaker it gets. I'm a high functioning autistic, but often don't quite get things off the bat. ::(: I also have a rather poor memory, so I might not remember you if you remember me. At the same time, I have special reserves for remembering those I hate, though. :skull:

I love playing Kag though. I'm not sure how much of an asset I am on various teams, but I think I make a pretty good builder... at least when it comes to buildings as opposed to shops. I'm better at demolition (against opposite team) though. Yosh! 25252525

I don't really care what team I'm on. I'll do my best to help out whatever side I am on at the time. ::): I won't attack someone on the opposing side if they are dancing or completely trapped/helpless, though. Bad form. :>:(: Well, unless they begin attacking me. ::D:

Dumb asses I need to look out for:
    Hopes to never encounter [INC] Demontime007 on Kag ever again.
    Fluffykats is an annoying ass griefer who likes to kill NPCs, destroy bases and kill fellow players.
    fhenrique a noob idiot who calls griefing and votes you out of the game if he doesn't understand your tactics.​

Signature

I am Nyxity of the Lamed Hand.​
    [​IMG]
    Wooo-bahs!​