1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
remoomar
Last Activity:
Jun 26, 2014

remoomar

Builder Stabber, Male, from Gilbert, Az

"The Spaniard" Apr 22, 2013

remoomar was last seen:
Jun 26, 2014
    1. SMASH1413
      SMASH1413
      Welcome to Echo!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. remoomar
        remoomar
        hmm, not sure. let me check my preferences. I posted the skype name on the communication thread. I will be away for the next couples of days. My wife and I just had a baby yesterday! I hope to be back on soon.
        I had no idea there was a time difference? whats the difference?
        And, yes i did start looking at the threads on the page, thanks!
        Apr 24, 2013
      3. SMASH1413
        SMASH1413
        Just to say that it might be aquard to Skype with you becouse of 'age differences', so can you mention this yourself on the Skyoe thread please, I don't really want any body feeling odd about it and I want every body to just, well be aware...
        Apr 24, 2013
      4. SMASH1413
        SMASH1413
        Also start a thread you self to talk about greifinh as you stated earlier.
        Apr 24, 2013
    2. SMASH1413
      SMASH1413
      5. Are you perma banned on any servers?
      6. Do you have access to your own server that could be used for clan testing/training/wars?
      7. What is your in game/forum reputation like?
      8. How active are you on the forums/in game?
    3. SMASH1413
      SMASH1413
      I could not start a conversation with u so here it is:
      Becouse Echo are recruiting I do not need to test you, but first I will nee to ask you some questions:

1. Nationality?
      2. Fave class?
      3. Do you greif?
      4. Do you or have you ever hacked?
      1. remoomar
        remoomar
        1. I am Spanish, but I am a resident in the U.S. So I am in Arizona now.
        2. favorite class is probably builder, then knight. I don't mind switching if the need arrises.
        3. I don't greif. I did have some questions about greifing though, we can probably talk about that in further posts.
        Apr 23, 2013
      2. remoomar
        remoomar
        4. I have not hacked ever.
        5. I was just banned on Bergice's role-play server yesterday. him and i had a dissagreement that i am trying to resolve on the forums.
        6. I don't have access to my own server. i haven't looked into that yet.
        Apr 23, 2013
      3. remoomar
        remoomar
        7. i'm not sure what reputation i have in game. i honestly am fair and i get pissed when people don't either follow rules or grief or fool around when there is an objective. As for forum, I just recently have been active on it. So that is new for me.
        8. Forum activity i just mentioned. I think I will try to sign in everyday if i can. In game i am usually in for an hour at least everyday.
        Apr 23, 2013
    4. remoomar
      remoomar
      "The Spaniard"
  • About

Signature

[​IMG]