1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
bergice
Last Activity:
Apr 5, 2016

bergice

Arsonist

Kingslayer mod soon to be released, keep updated on the progress here: http://kagrp.net/ Aug 26, 2013

bergice was last seen:
Apr 5, 2016
    1. Horoto
      Horoto
      I'm guessing you see the ip address for this account. Which was from a different interenet service provider. I sent you another message with my ip. Thankyou for the help.
    2. Horoto
      Horoto
      I see you're on the site...I think. I've been waiting for hours to try to reach you! :'(
    3. Horoto
      Horoto
      I was banned on your server. I sent a message about it.
    4. natefred699
    5. Pqlapqla24688
      Pqlapqla24688
      Hey berg, my KAG is messed up. I may not be on for quite a while :/
      1. bergice
        bergice
        How long is a while?
        Jun 30, 2013
      2. Pqlapqla24688
        Pqlapqla24688
        Idk..maybe another day or so...
        Jul 2, 2013
      3. Pqlapqla24688
        Pqlapqla24688
        I've been working on it for weeks now, and no luck :'(
        Jul 2, 2013
    6. lord_nightmare
      lord_nightmare
      hi i just got banned from your server for no reason at all thiamor is the worst admin ever he banned me for trying to stop somr elfs who where griefing the human border and i attacked them after i warned them to go away AS THE RULES SAY I CAN so if you would please unban me and unadmin thiamor because he sucs
      1. Kingpanda
        Kingpanda
        i agree thiamor is quick to the banning :/
        Jun 30, 2013
      2. JonnieL
        JonnieL
        Thiamor takes really good responsibility.. So he has a really good reason on why you are banned..
        Jun 30, 2013
      3. bergice
        bergice
        Unbanned for now, but if you want to give a complaint start a discussion with the three of us.
        Jun 30, 2013
    7. Centurion_
      Centurion_
      Berg, I really want VIP but my mom doesn't want to give out her credit card info. Is there any other way I can donate to you? Please tell me thx
      1. bergice
        bergice
        There may be some tournaments or events where we give out VIP to the winners, you could win it there. But there are no specific times when this happens.
        Jun 30, 2013
      2. hughaldrich
        hughaldrich
        Heck man..when i get my payceck I'll buy u vip
        Jun 30, 2013
      3. xRPEx
        xRPEx
        A tournament? Heh, if I had 0-66 ping on your server, I'd win for sure.
        Jul 1, 2013
    8. buck_eats_toast
      buck_eats_toast
      Hey bergice I can't wait for king slayer to come out and due date???
      1. bergice
        bergice
        Soon!
        Jun 27, 2013
      2. buck_eats_toast
        buck_eats_toast
        I WANT IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
        Jun 27, 2013
      3. bergice
        bergice
        ME TOO!!!
        Jun 30, 2013
    9. xRPEx
      xRPEx
      Also, another person to ban is panchiman. He randomly kills a lot and without a reason, and he recently griefed an elf tower, yet again, for no reason. A whole team saw him, and if they respond to this it's all the better because I didn't get any screenshots. Thanks.
    10. xRPEx
      xRPEx
      Okay, so tarfalas is a serious random killer and pissed off an entire server doing so, and kept rking even after being kicked. B0ng (b0ng) is also a random killer and a griefer, as he was bombing the VIP base Centurion and I were protecting for the VIPs there. As for the 'proof' part, I hope this helps in banning b0ng.
      1. bergice
        bergice
        Alright, banned both for a day.
        Jun 27, 2013
    11. Centurion_
      Centurion_
      Ok I already have screen shot of tar and sorry for caps nothing for bong yet though
    12. Centurion_
      Centurion_
      Bergice PLEASE BAN TARFALAS ANS SWEETBONG PERMANENTLY THEY ARE CAUSING TRIUBLE NO MATTER WHERE THEY ARE
      1. bergice
        bergice
        I'm gonna need some sort of proof in order to do anything.
        Jun 26, 2013
      2. xRPEx
        xRPEx
        Read my post - I witnessed b0ng griefing and rking.
        Jun 26, 2013
    13. Kingpanda
      Kingpanda
      hmmm was just able to get my account back from a hacker. lucckily they didnt change email or anything :/ sorry for anything that might have happened. in the past 3 days.
      1. Kingpanda
        Kingpanda
        just changed my PW shouldnt happene again
        Jun 25, 2013
    14. Centurion_
      Centurion_
      Panda if your playing now and bergice is there please ask him to pardon me
    15. Centurion_
    16. Centurion_
      Centurion_
      Yeah that's right panda thx
    17. Centurion_
      Centurion_
      Bergice a few moments ago I was kicked because people thought I griefed dwarves .they kept saying that Kami Jew briefed and his name was nicholas something but then I was banned I had only just joined dwarves after I saw humans under attack. When I got to dwarves even before I had finished spawning the place was falling. I request a pardon, thank you.
      1. Kingpanda
        Kingpanda
        yeah centurion is right. is was Kami niccolatino or something
        Jun 25, 2013
      2. Kingpanda
        Kingpanda
        his user: nicolinolocche
        Jun 25, 2013
    18. Centurion_
      Centurion_
      Hello, bergice.I have been working hard on your server stoping griefs,RKs,and bad people.I already a feel I am a trustworthy player and want that to be recognized by everyone. I humbly request VIP status on the server.If you decline, I understand,but I am always in your best for accepting me into your RP server.
      1. Pqlapqla24688
        Pqlapqla24688
        I'll agree to that
        Jun 25, 2013
      2. xRPEx
        xRPEx
        Yeah, I can agree to that too, even if I have no authority, just another random player.
        Jun 26, 2013
    19. xRPEx
      xRPEx
      Access_denied banned tictac for a day but I'm asking you if you can permaban him as he griefs and rks a lot. Also, if you can permaban captainmouse64 or just 3 days it'd be nice because I have a screenshot of him griefing and a whole server can attest to him griefing. Thanks.
    20. xRPEx
      xRPEx
      Two griefers griefed my base that I built: tictac (known as an rker and griefer to a LOT of people) and captainmouse64 (who was griefing every team at the time).
  • Signature

Donate to Classic Role-Play now and get V.I.P status!
    [​IMG]