1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
bergice
Last Activity:
Apr 5, 2016

bergice

Arsonist

Kingslayer mod soon to be released, keep updated on the progress here: http://kagrp.net/ Aug 26, 2013

bergice was last seen:
Apr 5, 2016
    1. b0ng
      b0ng
      " kilkil ", Speedhacker on the server .
      1. Kingpanda
        Kingpanda
        yup and admitted to it in chat
        Jul 15, 2013
      2. JonnieL
        JonnieL
        Banned
        Jul 16, 2013
    2. Archplayer
      Archplayer
      I'm playing right now and three rk'ers just rked the crap out of goblin base and brutally demolished the human forces and also I think one of them bomb hacked because I saw one buy 15 and throw them at the same time -_- I suggest ban for like idk a month
      1. Archplayer
        Archplayer
        but really that rk lasted over an hour maybe
        Jul 15, 2013
      2. Someonehere
        Someonehere
        HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. seeing all this death and destruction. you made my day archplayer :D :D I love this server so much
        Aug 17, 2013
    3. lord_nightmare
      lord_nightmare
      hi i just got banned by centuron for helping the goblins build defences
    4. thebonesauce
      thebonesauce
      lol @ you IP banning me from your server. Are you really that hung up on me saying your server was shit because of your blatant lack of proper administration? Give me a break, child.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. thebonesauce
        thebonesauce
        I think it's very sad. These griefers aren't even banned. There's nothing that can possibly happen to them save for getting banned from the server. It disgusts me that I was banned simply because I said the server was shit. Which it is, because players are griefing, hacking, teamkilling, etc.
        and are not being punished. There is ZERO CONSEQUENCE for breaking the rules.
        Jul 17, 2013
      3. bergice
        bergice
        I don't really care about your rant. The ban was a result of constant rule-breaking and provoking me, then coming back on alternative accounts.
        Aug 18, 2013
      4. thebonesauce
        thebonesauce
        I'm not sure I broke any of the rules, and I came back for an explanation. I still think your server is incredibly unsupervised and your admins need to step up their game.
        Aug 20, 2013
    5. nefzes
      nefzes
      Well i just got perma banned for team griefing because i mine stone. Good job eX' PainGiver. Best admin ever (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
      1. bergice
        bergice
        You are unbanned now.
        Jul 13, 2013
      2. Pofurg
        Pofurg
        Paingiver's admin should be revoked imo, just saw him make another unjust ban
        I tried to stop him from banning a guy and he mutes me.
        Jul 14, 2013
      3. Archplayer
        Archplayer
        One time I was trying to stop some dude rking and then he did a group freeze and accidentally froze me or something then I somehow died and was stuck frozen at spawn like "PAIN HALP" :( it was sad.
        Jul 15, 2013
    6. Kingpanda
      Kingpanda
      Bergice i really need help with my Dedicated server...i finally got it up :DDDD and it works....exept two things.
      1.) Players do not spawn at all
      2.) when i try to edit game mode now it says the value 500 is not allowed.

if you could contact me through skype that would be awesome and we can get this fixed :)

My skyper: yinyang1998
      2. Kingpanda
        Kingpanda
        Jul 13, 2013
      3. bergice
        bergice
        1: Check the rules configuration for your server. Start with a basic one that is already there and copy it. Then gradually do changes until you get it right.

2: Not sure how to help you there.

The ban depends on the situation really, I am not sure what went down there.
        Jul 13, 2013
      4. Kingpanda
        Kingpanda
        ok thankyou bergice :)

what happened was that goblins were rk and griefed us so we started throwing bombs at them he saw only the second part :/
        Jul 13, 2013
    7. xRPEx
      xRPEx
      A warning to all players: Never trust anyone in CLA. They start wars because they bomb and rk another team.
    8. b0ng
      b0ng
      Really...Some admins are stupid or what ? Banned again! I guess it's for " griefing " .. I see my team fight with humans, i try to destroy a tower, four block not more and i take an instant ban 30 scd after my connection to the server, no explanation, not a word !
      2. b0ng
        b0ng
        it's the reason of my sanctions 90% of time and i accept this with frustration . I defend and protect my team all times, i'm not particulary hostile with the other races but i'm prudent, i don't kill for free !
        Jul 12, 2013
      3. b0ng
        b0ng
        i have lot of fans and little enemies ( unskilled and jealous ) .. but only one part report me here ...........
        Jul 12, 2013
      4. bergice
        bergice
        Unbanned.
        Jul 13, 2013
    9. xRPEx
      xRPEx
      I'm done with these admins. Most of them do their jobs only partially. Yeah, they freeze rkers and griefers, but it's only after I had to spam the message 5+ times just to get muted. I don't care if I do not have any admin supporters right now, but a lot of players can agree with me that the moderation is shameful, worse than terrible. 5 admins online at one time and nothing is done...
      2. xRPEx
        xRPEx
        Thank you for your time.
        Jul 11, 2013
      3. xRPEx
        xRPEx
        Sorry, last night I was pretty pissed. This word wall of china doesn't reflect my views on ALL admins, as a few do a good job moderating.
        Jul 11, 2013
      4. bergice
        bergice
        Some of the new admins were recruited hastily due to some problems. I am going to go through all of them when I get time to find out who to keep.

Keep in mind I am also busy working on the mod for the server.
        Jul 13, 2013
    10. lord_nightmare
      lord_nightmare
      Centron banned me for something that was his falt because i was glideing and he froze me in the air and i landed on a dwarf killing the dwarf so WTF also he sucs as an admin
    11. TheTadej123
      TheTadej123
      Bergice im sory to bodher and my english isnt good :D but jarl o yes he is being a dushe bag he is abusing adminship! i got baned becuse i said that he wasnt a good admin and i heard that admins are complaining about him that he is higer rank than them who have ben admins for a long time.Yust please do something about jarl i hate abusing admins that abuse freezing and editor.
      2. b0ng
        b0ng
        after this he accuse me of this collapse .. you see the mentality ? Noobs, rkers, griefers ... they like making false report against me ... and there are many ...
        Jul 13, 2013
      3. potato14
        potato14
        oh i was diging around and i found some things on him RK he deserves it
        Jul 13, 2013
      4. bergice
        bergice
        Banned him for 5 days.
        Jul 13, 2013
    12. Gamer183
      Gamer183
      bergice , I would like to apply for the role as an admin on your role-play server weather it be temporary or more permanent , if you can send me a msg of how and where an application will be done at it will be greatly appreciate.

one of your oldest players ( happy potato)
      ------ Sir Gamer183
      2. potato14
        potato14
        what a lie im the oldest player i was there when the sever started and when afroman1 was made admin -_- what a lier
        Jul 12, 2013
      3. bergice
        bergice
        I think the actual first player on the server (after me of course) was JamesEB2005.
        Jul 13, 2013
      4. potato14
        potato14
        but is james still playing?
        Jul 14, 2013
    13. Archplayer
      1. bergice
        bergice
        That is awesome!
        Jul 9, 2013
      2. KingJad
        KingJad
        yes it is,
        Jul 16, 2013
    14. Kingpanda
      Kingpanda
      Bergice my brother is an idiot, i know that. and i know that he can be a really sucky player. but once again he got my I.P perma banned again by jarl. i have no idea why jarl is giving him perma bans for rk. i saw it myself. but he didnt even explain the ban or let anyone else talk. he said nothing.
      2. Kingpanda
        Kingpanda
        thankyou
        Jul 10, 2013
      3. Kingpanda
        Kingpanda
        bergice, im still banned on your server. or are you not going to un ban me? :/
        Jul 10, 2013
      4. Kingpanda
        Kingpanda
        bergice my brother now called DEmon_Alter once again got another perma ban (rk, please notify your admins rk is not perma ban lol) can you please message me so we can sort this whole same ip address thing out
        Jul 10, 2013
    15. lord_nightmare
      lord_nightmare
      I JUST GOT FUCKING BANNED AGAIN FOR NO FUCKING REASON BECAUSE I DECLAIRED WAR ON A RACE BECAUSE THEY STARTED TO KILL US AND I GOT BANNED FOR FIGHTING THE WAR AND IM GETTING FUCKING TIRED FOR FUCKING GETTING BANNED ...
      1. lord_nightmare
        lord_nightmare
        ... FOR NO FUCKING REASON SO IM PROBUBLY NEVER GOING ON YOUR SERVER EVER AGAIN BECAUSE THE ADMINS FUCKING SUCK AND ARE FUCKING HORRIBLE AT THERE FUCKING JOBS SO THEY MAKE YOUR SERVER FUCK SUC AND INCASE YOU DIDNT NOTICE IM VERY PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW
        Jul 8, 2013
    16. Kingpanda
      Kingpanda
      bergice, i dont mind the ban and you can let it play out, but we were at war with green (i think, i jsut joined) but right as i left i was frozen by an admin :/
    17. Star_Legend456
      Star_Legend456
      Hi bergice, Jarl froze me then left the game for no reason. BrokenWings was on so i asked him to unfreeze me. BrokenWings unfroze me then jarl got BACKon, he said "i KNEW it. perma ban!" and i got disconnected. my brother andi have the same IP address so he is also perma banned. my point is that i got perma banned for no reason and i would like you to unban me please... Thank-You
      ~Star_Legend456
      2. PhTechCube
        PhTechCube
        He removed the pitchure how nice i know you just have to fail like that! remove the pitchure.
        Jul 9, 2013
      3. PhTechCube
        PhTechCube
        photo
        Jul 9, 2013
      4. PhTechCube
        PhTechCube
        I meant photo not pitchure
        Jul 9, 2013
    18. lord_nightmare
      lord_nightmare
      JonnieL just banned me for being on dwarf territory?And i wasnt even on dewarf territory i was in the entrance to the tunel when he banned me and i wasnt breaking the rules i was standing there talking and he said get of and he froze me(at this point im thinking how do i get off dwarf territory if im frozen i dont think he has thot this through)then ...(ran out of caracters)
      1. lord_nightmare
        lord_nightmare
        ...he onfroze me i walk to the tunel entrance and he freezes me again and then bans me.(also this whole time i was screaming POWER ABUSE because mods arent supose to do that you can kill people if they dont get off your territory not freeze and or ban)
        Jul 8, 2013
      2. JonnieL
        JonnieL
        Number 1: (You were rking) number two: (You were reported to me several times by other players)
        Jul 10, 2013
    19. Kingpanda
      Kingpanda
      Red was at war with green, and jarl interfered with the war. ( he was VIP) and he started repairing base. i wouldnt care if he switchd to green to help but since he had like 20 hearts it was hard to do anything
      1. Kingpanda
        Kingpanda
        and also while i was just on jarl rk me three times even though he was admin. then he accused me of lieing and then almost banned me for it lol...then i told him the rules. i wasnt very happy :/
        Jul 8, 2013
    20. Horoto
      Horoto
      Can I buy admin? How much does that cost?
      1. JonnieL
        JonnieL
        You dont buy admin, you have to earn it basicaly.. Chosen by high rank admins such as Bergice himself
        Jul 8, 2013
      2. bergice
        bergice
        You can't buy admin, you have to ask me about it, but currently we don't need more admins.
        There will be an application form on the website in the future.
        Jul 8, 2013
  • Signature

Donate to Classic Role-Play now and get V.I.P status!
    [​IMG]