1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
Skinney
Last Activity:
Nov 29, 2019
Resources:
Birthday:
March 15

Skinney

THD Team, Female

THD Team Forum Moderator Tester

Mechanisms. Jan 1, 2015

Skinney was last seen:
Nov 29, 2019
    1. kedram
      kedram
      ;________________________;
    2. Eden
      Eden
      If you made that avatar? you're amazing. Should make me one? :*
      1. Skinney
        Skinney
        Yes, I did the pixel art for this avatar. If I do come across a block of free time where I feel compelled I just might make you an avatar. Post what you would want.
        Oct 31, 2013
      2. Eden
        Eden
        Sorry it took me nearly a year to reply, but a black man or anything you're interested in would be fabulous.
        Nov 4, 2014
    3. Tsilliev
      Tsilliev
      Hi Skinney can I use your spearman sprite?
    4. Skinney
      Skinney
      Tentatively finished aerial controls, needs proper play-testing though. Currently working on the sprites for down swipe and up swipe.
      1. Asu
        Asu
        Is this project still alive..?
        Aug 3, 2014
    5. SirSammy
    6. Skinney
      Skinney
      Currently working on improving aerial controls to give better responsiveness to spear based whirlwind flight.
      1. Hawxx
        Hawxx
        I really love the spear and how it has that helicopter thing, after you finish the spear are you going to do the first weapon on the Archer or Builder?
        Oct 1, 2013
      2. Skinney
        Skinney
        I was initially planning on doing an archer weapon next, but the more I play the more I realize the builder could use some love. At the moment I am leaning more towards the builder than the archer.
        Oct 2, 2013
    7. Contrary
      Contrary
      Ur bad quit forever
      1. Skinney
        Skinney
        *Hacking blood, Contrary manages to choke out a few last words while drowning in his own crimson streaked bile. All that he was now just a filthy puddle amid the war torn landscape.*
        Oct 1, 2013
    8. CalmingTea
      CalmingTea
      I like your maps, personally I enjoy underground possibilities, giving chances to tunnelers, let people have fun in long underground expeditions, that's something I always take into consideration, though your map looks amazing. :3
      1. Skinney
        Skinney
        I always keep that in mind, being an avid builder myself. Although the screenshots don't show it, the map (crypt) has a small underground area in the center and a few underground areas that are linked by resources. I hope by linking the resource veins together it will better influence tunnel direction and give a visual cue to newer players as to where to dig.
        Sep 30, 2013
    9. Skinney
      Skinney
      Released a new map for the [CTF] game mode, check it out in my resources. Now back to work on King Arthur's Armory.
    10. butterscotch
      butterscotch
      You got an avatar. ^_^
      P.S. You make nice maps.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. butterscotch
        butterscotch
        The pixel art is really good. :D

That would be cool. =D
        Sep 29, 2013
      3. Skinney
        Skinney
        Thanks, updated my avatar again :P. It still needs some work but I will save that for another day.
        Sep 29, 2013
      4. butterscotch
        butterscotch
        That is so cool dude. xD
        Sep 29, 2013
    11. elricsfate
      elricsfate
      How is the Armory project coming along? Would love to host a beta if you have a working build.
      1. Skinney
        Skinney
        Its coming, just about to pust a little update in my thread.
        Sep 25, 2013
      2. elricsfate
        elricsfate
        Awesome. I am taking a look now!
        Sep 25, 2013
    12. Contrary
      Contrary
      Hey guy
      1. Skinney
        Skinney
        Heya, whats up?
        Sep 9, 2013
      2. Contrary
        Contrary
        not much, im just glad to see you on here
        Sep 17, 2013
    13. Shadreki
      Shadreki
      Awesome maps
      1. Skinney
        Skinney
        I am glad you like the maps, let me know if you have any balance suggestions or find problem areas.
        Sep 8, 2013
    14. Pecola1033
      Pecola1033
      Best modder and map maker
    15. amgtree
      amgtree
      Can't wait for you mod to get done. It looks great.
    16. elricsfate
      elricsfate
      Hey Skinney,

I know you're normally on the Mumble server so I thought I would share the community site with you.

http://typexclan.com/

You should consider making an account and introducing yourself. I'm working on trying to rebuild the community and you seem like a pretty cool guy. Hope to see you on the forums.

~elricsfate
    17. PeterPan14
  • About

Birthday:
    March 15