1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
bergice
Last Activity:
Apr 5, 2016

bergice

Arsonist

Kingslayer mod soon to be released, keep updated on the progress here: http://kagrp.net/ Aug 26, 2013

bergice was last seen:
Apr 5, 2016
    1. Amoorax
      Amoorax
      in kagrp.net isnt the numbers are the ip of the server?!
      1. Amoorax
        Amoorax
        but what is the password!?
        Sep 8, 2013
    2. Malattone
      Malattone
      hey im zoilo, nice to meet u
      1. Gamer183
        Gamer183
        and theirs this asshole.
        Sep 10, 2013
      2. xRPEx
        xRPEx
        yep..
        Sep 12, 2013
    3. fangpier656
      fangpier656
      bergice there is a admin called striper centuration and he is abuseing the serv
    4. Walmart_Security
      Walmart_Security
      Hey Bergice BrindoBob banned me BECAUSE I found a glitch in the game and trapped a teammate who was speedhacking. BEcause of the glitch he was unable to change class and Brindobob Permabanned me because I was "Hacking".

-Walmart_Security
      1. Brindobob
        Brindobob
        Hm. Try to rejoin the server again. It was probably a kick, or a really short ban.
        Sep 14, 2013
    5. Amoorax
      Amoorax
      Hey bergice i want to ask a question : so i wonder is the kingslayer mode like exalted role play i hope no cuz i hate it and it will be an gold server or not?!
    6. Amoorax
      Amoorax
      I am very excited for king slayer hope to release soon!
      1. bergice
        bergice
        Thanks, me too!
        Sep 2, 2013
    7. Soldier255
      Soldier255
      1. bergice
        bergice
        Aug 28, 2013
    8. platy1knight
      platy1knight
      Hey bergice can you tell me where can i donate? Its hard to copy it from the chat
      1. bergice
        bergice
        I am working on a new fixed type of donation with specific rewards depending on how much you donate. It should be ready within some days on the www.kagrp.net
        Aug 26, 2013
    9. bergice
      bergice
      Kingslayer mod soon to be released, keep updated on the progress here: http://kagrp.net/
    10. loganw45
      loganw45
      This is literally my first time on the forums, but is there any place I can report players on your classic RP server? I would just like to remove some of the players that constantly abuse the rules on your server and I'd like to be able to report to you and help out the server. Also it'd be nice to have more reliable admins on the server.
      1. bergice
        bergice
        Aug 26, 2013
    11. xRPEx
      xRPEx
      Can you give the VIP team a knight class? It's really annoying constantly being killed by other people, since you can't defend yourself. It'd be easy to abuse, yes, and it's not the point of the VIP team to have a combat class, yes, but it's simply annoying how often I die by people when admins aren't on. If not, then please give the builders more health.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. jcjc012
        jcjc012
        thats great
        Aug 25, 2013
      3. Retrofit
        Retrofit
        I believe vip will get a little floaty island (little and close to the ground)
        Sep 3, 2013
      4. jcjc012
        jcjc012
        yay XD
        Sep 5, 2013
    12. Retrofit
      Retrofit
      Nice to see your back, hope you have fun reading though everything from admin requests to un banning requests to complaints about KingJad *cough*
    13. Someonehere
      Someonehere
      no other server can compare. the other servers are BORING AS hell and this is the only one that keeps me energized and alive! its the wild west, only with swords and shields and people who can move 100 blocks a second (speedhackers). ITS AMAZINGLY FUN. hunting down speedhackers, setting traps for them. killing other races, starting prejudices and war. I love it. your server is goddamn beautiful sir !
      P.S no sarcasm
      1. bergice
        bergice
        Thanks, have fun, and report dem speedhackers!
        Aug 18, 2013
    14. Someonehere
      Someonehere
      good job mate. your server is my favourite ever :D keep it up. its like the wild west with a feeling with unguarded lawlessness to it! rkers, griefers and hackers just make my day, I'm not even kidding. ITS SO DAMN FUN. I love it! cannot wait for kingslayer because I bet it will be super amazing. (no sarcasm btw)
    15. jcjc012
      jcjc012
      Hi bergice sorry to bother you but in the two test servers forms, [i both attended ] the first thing I saw was that I am now a vip. I can't seem to figure out how to get it.
      1. bergice
        bergice
        Fixed it.
        Aug 18, 2013
      2. jcjc012
        jcjc012
        thank you very much.
        Aug 19, 2013
    16. JoeTheWise
      JoeTheWise
      I was banned, and want to find how long it is, and, if I am banned forever, a way I could get the ban shortened.
      I was banned for attacking a fraction after a rker leveled our base. Thank you for your time, and good job with the server.
      1. bergice
        bergice
        I can't find you on the blacklist so you should be unbanned by now.
        Aug 18, 2013
      2. JoeTheWise
        JoeTheWise
        It turned out to be a temp ban, sorry to waste your time, I was just worried about not being able to play anymore. Thanks though
        Aug 18, 2013
      3. bergice
        bergice
        No problem.
        Aug 18, 2013
    17. kingofthebrithins
      kingofthebrithins
      Hi Bergice, When will your role play server with kings come out?
      1. bergice
        bergice
        Just got back from vacation and will quickly try and finish it within a few days now.
        Aug 18, 2013
      2. kingofthebrithins
        Aug 19, 2013
    18. Norris
      Norris
      Are you dead or something? ( nope people, that wasn't me ) You don't seem to respond to any of the posts on your wall or visit your own server.
      And I have a question: why some other competition server already made /king command before you did, also when you were talking about it ages ago?
      And why are the admins on your server became so inactive? It's chaos everywhere.
      1. xRPEx
        xRPEx
        He's apparently working hard on Kingslayer. I don't know how much better it'll be compared to the Kingslayer I tested a while back when there was a Server #1, but it better be better than the competition's server.
        Aug 14, 2013
      2. bergice
        bergice
        I have been away for some weeks.

The other RP server with the commands was made by someone else, I'm not sure why they would copy our concept without asking for permission first but I can assure you our version will have more gameplay value.
        Aug 18, 2013
      3. Retrofit
        Retrofit
        and better admins.
        Aug 18, 2013
    19. Centurion_
      Centurion_
      Bergice, I was removed as admin about a month ago, and I don't know why. I was doing well and I'm sure you've noticed as much. I would like an explanation as to why it was removed. Also, I would like you to recruit me again, if there was anything I did wrong to deserve my deranking, please tell me and I will fix it in the future, thank you, Cent
      1. bergice
        bergice
        I don't know why. I will ask Jad.
        Aug 18, 2013
    20. Retrofit
      Retrofit
      Oh bergice, i feel bad for you.. having to look through all this stuff :(
      1. View previous comments...
      2. xRPEx
        xRPEx
        Jesus man, have fun with that!
        Aug 19, 2013
      3. BrokenWings
        BrokenWings
        u need to share some of the load with your trusted admins. Thats unreal to deal with
        Sep 3, 2013
      4. Retrofit
        Retrofit
        what do you think he has karpovich chained up for?
        Sep 3, 2013
  • Signature

Donate to Classic Role-Play now and get V.I.P status!
    [​IMG]