1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
nirvanajm
Last Activity:
Jun 28, 2014

nirvanajm

Builder Stabber, Male

In a wonderful happy world :) Oct 18, 2013

nirvanajm was last seen:
Jun 28, 2014
    1. nirvanajm
      nirvanajm
      In a wonderful happy world :)
    2. nirvanajm
      nirvanajm
      I tought kag modding was like linux.. everyone download a open program, modify it and put it back to the community, that's all ...
      1. Asu
        Asu
        You can blame MM and Geti then, their sprites are copyrighted, same for code.
        Oct 19, 2013
    3. Robinskie
      Robinskie
      Shame on you, nirvanajm! >:c
      1. Diprog
        Diprog
        lel. Nirva tryed to lie. But there are 7 players who know that nirva is stealer
        Oct 18, 2013
    4. RaptorAnton
      RaptorAnton
      It's quite a popularity you've got around mod servers. Many people remember you coming to their servers to grief stuff and ignore server admins till getting banned. I really hope community will know about what a scum you are and nothing you will ever do will be met here in a friendly way. Constant griefer and a thief you are, boy, and that's exactly the kind of people nobody likes around here.
      1. norill
        norill
        butthurt detected. 1 post is enough
        Oct 18, 2013
    5. RaptorAnton
      RaptorAnton
      I can't believe anyone in our warm friendly KAG community can be as filthy and dishonest as you are.
    6. RaptorAnton
      RaptorAnton
      Nonono, you egoistic pathetic liar, you STOLE our textures and don't try to cheer it all up. You are a thief and nothing else but a little talentless thief. You didn't wanted us to share with you, you wanted to steal our work, because if you did wanted us to share - you would have asked our permission to use our textures. You didn't. Now don't even try to pretend you're the victim here.
    7. nirvanajm
      nirvanajm
      Yeah i took sprites on other server. As you asked i ll removed them, i just tought you guy was less selffish and had spirit of sharing...
    8. Iqorxx
      Iqorxx
      You just stole OTHER PEOPLE'S textures and ideas. Don't you have your own mind to think up something original? To really make your own mods? Stealing is NOT GOOD.
    9. Diprog
      Diprog
      Like if just continuously griefing stuff on my servers wasn't enough, now you stole textures for shops, blocks and items that Asumagic, RaptorAnton, and I made especially for our server.
    10. RaptorAnton
      RaptorAnton
      You stole the blocks sprites I made especially for the FUN server. I never let anyone else use them for their servers.
      For now, I'm asking you politely - be a good boy and remove my textures from your server.
      1. nkChehov
        nkChehov
        wow, just omg
        Oct 18, 2013
    11. SpideY
      SpideY
      Tiens tiens un fr
    12. Medieval
      Medieval
      :mad: :mad: :mad: I fart in your general direction! :mad: :mad: :mad:
      1. nirvanajm likes this.
    13. SirLoading