1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
DivineEvil
Last Activity:
Dec 13, 2012
Birthday:
Nov 3, 1987 (Age: 36)
2D art, 3D design, Carthography, PC games

DivineEvil

Tree Planter, Male, 36, from Russia, Moscow

Usually you're using a lot of water to clean the guy off. Sometimes, though, it's easier to dumb the bastard and leave the poor water alone. Jul 24, 2012

DivineEvil was last seen:
Dec 13, 2012
    1. butterscotch
      butterscotch
      Hey, Evil, that is an odd avatar for a evil dude...
    2. DivineEvil
      DivineEvil
      Usually you're using a lot of water to clean the guy off. Sometimes, though, it's easier to dumb the bastard and leave the poor water alone.
      1. MechaTrickster
        MechaTrickster
        wut, explain pls
        Aug 3, 2012
    3. DivineEvil
      DivineEvil
      Sometimes it feels like no matter what I might do or not do will make me feel sorry about it for an entire day...
    4. Bunnyninja
    5. Ratka
      Ratka
      Where did you find your avatar.
    6. Rainbows
      Rainbows
      I also want to hug your avatar.
    7. DivineEvil
      DivineEvil
      There's nothing more meaningless and discouraging in the life as complaining.
    8. Spoolooni
      Spoolooni
      I like the way you think, you create some sense for me to comprehend and enlightened me on certain aspects of the game. However, I don't think it's going to create a solid conclusion for the arrogant elites in this community. Of course, I won't mention any names.
      1. DivineEvil
        DivineEvil
        Making a solid conclusion is most always a mistake. It's the same as building a wall, which might turn as a obstacle in he end. Think fluid.
        Mar 19, 2012
      2. Spoolooni
        Spoolooni
        Well you're right in the most varied ways, but the problem is that the issue will not cease to persist if there isn't a speed bump.
        Mar 19, 2012
      3. DivineEvil
        DivineEvil
        For me, the Problem is something I'd really wish to solve. If I don't care, then it's not a problem. Not mine, at least.
        Mar 19, 2012
    9. DivineEvil
      DivineEvil
      My health doesn't holds on calling someone something. Also, I never directly called you anything. Threatening me with your rank also weird.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 3, 1987 (Age: 36)
    2D art, 3D design, Carthography, PC games

Signature

"In the end, it's not about what you believe into, or what is your way of thinking. Your deeds are speaking all about what you really are, better than anything you might ever say to others and to yourself."
    - Kerham, Master of the Circle